Will Smith thinks MIB III sucks

Will probably saw there was no scenes where he's running half a mile so he's trying to fit it in.

I don't care what anybody in here says, "Independence Day" was a great, fun movie with a lot of replay value.

Originally Posted by rawjs

I don't care what anybody in here says, "Independence Day" was a great, fun movie with a lot of replay value.
It was definitely not terrible, at least.

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

are we all forgetting ALI??

dude is a fantastic actor, he just needs to find some better scripts.
You named one.
Smith is an ok/good actor. He's had his moments, but if he doesn't pick good scripts often, and doesn't do great in the ones he does select, what does that say about him?

My problem with Ali was the color it was shot in . It seemed washed out and somber. It was not very upbeat. Spike should have directed it.

I don't see a problem with working on your craft and trying to perfect it. Plus the only reason why they started shooting the film is cause Sony wanted to avoid taxes.

Yall trippin Will Smith is the man. He hasn't been in that many films lately but I am legend and pursuit of happiness are in my favorite films to drop in the last 5 years. Hancock was GABAGE though.

should have just stopped @ 2

if it drops 85/15 sure it will be hot garbage

& whoever is saying hes a bad actor overall must be generalizing him off one movie

i was low key wondering why nothing had dropped like a trailer thought this was about done.

i know Sony mad cash cow. its gonna be corny regardless

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Yall trippin Will Smith is the man. He hasn't been in that many films lately but I am legend and pursuit of happiness are in my favorite films to drop in the last 5 years. Hank was GABAGE though.
I Am Legend?! Was that even a top movie in 2007?

Always been a Will Smith fan but MIB is lame, I think a third is just a horrible idea. Will download it for free, MAYBE

no one is losing sleep over MIB III not coming out. This movie is not needed...it's an obvious money driven project...just scrap this nonsense

Back
Top Bottom