Will the Air Jordan 1s be available...

Originally Posted by SC415

I copped the black n laser 1..did any 1 get a different shade of brown in one shoe though, because I received mines like that.
that could be because of the suede, if you brush the suede in the same direction the color will most likely look more alike.

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Picked up two pairs of the blacks at NTSF this morning...only about 40 people in line. I only waited about 40 minutes and was about 20 deep in line. THE QUALITY IS KILLER!!!

when you mean "killer"...is that a good thing??
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

they probably didnt even make my size(14)
eyes.gif
They went up to a 15 at niketown and the quality is a good thing. I would have to say I am impressed to say the least.

ALSO theres only one house of hoops rite ? Cnat wait CHICAGO OOOOOH WEEE RIVERSIDE HOH YEA... 5 mins away from My crib[in Cicero ]

Anyone that ordered 12.5 want to trade for 13? Im making a thread in 11.5+ forum tonight.

Originally Posted by melo8584

Was anyone able to cop these on flightclub:

11/08/2008 Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premier (limited Flight Club & House Of Hoops exclusive)
332134 061 Black/Varsity Red/White
$115.00

I searched the site and came up empty...

Got one from House of Hoops in Beverly Center.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

I copped the black n laser 1..did any 1 get a different shade of brown in one shoe though, because I received mines like that.

Mine actually did look a little more brown, but I think it was the lighting in the room I was in...Under flourescent light and natural light they aredefinitely Black. Under a 60 watt light bulb though....they look more brown.

Im so sick that I forgot when these dropped and now I cant find em. Anybody in the Atl area know any spots that might have em?

man these are going to be everywhere, don't even worry. I seen the all red 1's in stores before they even came out right along with the lasers

Back
Top Bottom