will the fly wade 2 ev hold up outdoors?

can anyone comment on this?  I'm thinking i may pick up the purple ones coming out this month.  I wear hyperfuse lows for outdoor now.  And kb7s inside.  I can already tell I dont wanna use em outside.  

Either one will have their outsoles smoothed out pretty quick. There really aren't that many shoes that can hold up their outsoles on outdoor courts, the're just not designed for it. So I'd say stick with your fuses for outdoor play

my wade 2s seem to have held up pretty well. i only play outdoors once a week, but i've been playing in these outside only for about 2 months now and the soles aren't showing any signs of wearing down.

i'm disappointed overall with these. the fit isn't great and the cushioning is overrated by those on this site. i'm not saying they are bad shoes, but i expected a lot more with the praises these shoes received.

Hm yeah people seem to be on and off about lunarlon cushioning in hoop shoes.. They definitely wear out faster than zoom-air bags but I've always found them a lot more comfortable during their actual lifespan

Originally Posted by hp15

Hm yeah people seem to be on and off about lunarlon cushioning in hoop shoes.. They definitely wear out faster than zoom-air bags but I've always found them a lot more comfortable during their actual lifespan
Good post hp15 - Lunarlon/Lunar foam or whatever they want to call it, is nothing more than Nike re-inventing the wheel and marketing the hell out of it. They've been manufacturing 'foam' based shoes with no active (Air, Zoom Air, etc..) cushioning since their inception. Back then, these shoes were entry level product and one of their main pitfalls was they they'd bottom out faster due to the foam compacting with each wear. The problem now, is that they are marketing the 'foam' based shoes as mid to even premium range product but the drawback that plagued them is still present.

Back
Top Bottom