Will the Foam Madness continue?

Originally Posted by NycPosite

If them bp flights ever came out i would cop as many sz 13 as i could get my hands on. When it come to flight vs foams i dunno i lve both just the same (
wink.gif
 a lil more for flights with tbs, carbons, kidds) but it was a pair of flights (charcoal/ reds) that started it all for me.

Since we throwing pics in here
wink.gif
 (about 85-90% of the stuff)
I hate you soooooo much right nowwwwww
devil.gif

Verrrrry nice collection

If them bp flights ever came out i would cop as many sz 13 as i could get my hands on. When it come to flight vs foams i dunno i lve both just the same (
wink.gif
 a lil more for flights with tbs, carbons, kidds) but it was a pair of flights (charcoal/ reds) that started it all for me.

wink.gif
devil.gif

Verrrrry nice collection

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

wink.gif

wink.gif
devil.gif

Verrrrry nice collection

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  my !#@$ reaction
laugh.gif
 this is beautiful

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

wink.gif

wink.gif
devil.gif

Verrrrry nice collection

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  my !#@$ reaction
laugh.gif
 this is beautiful

I still need to cop a pair of foams, in particular electrics. But yes if people keep buying the supply will keep up.

I still need to cop a pair of foams, in particular electrics. But yes if people keep buying the supply will keep up.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

With all the crap quality retros and jordans, foams are the only sneaker as of late that actually makes me say ''WOW'' anymore

[Nate Dogg] "HOLD UP!"

Slim, back in 1996 - 00.  You bought ONE pair of foams, you were damn near set for life.

These days, you really kinda have to double up on FOAMS now.  So quality of these joints now (in comparison to the past) is about same par as JB for real in comparison.

Forced to accept the "cratters" and "bullet wounds" on foams. 
grin.gif

Foams were one smooth piece that molded on your foot after while.  Go to a club, change a tire, caught in the snow... Aint matter. Wipe and go.

Now, you can't even have the edge of your front door hit them without them splitting (referring to pic posted here recently).  
grin.gif

Old pair of foams would have had a small scratch, and kept it pushing...

Expect the rainbow bright colors to continue next 8 quarters...

You hit the nail on the head. I still have a pair of royal pros from '02. Had the black pros from '00. Mad I threw them away like a dummy. I had no idea that these new foams split. Foams are also known as an indestructable shoe. It's true, wipe and go, so simple.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

With all the crap quality retros and jordans, foams are the only sneaker as of late that actually makes me say ''WOW'' anymore

[Nate Dogg] "HOLD UP!"

Slim, back in 1996 - 00.  You bought ONE pair of foams, you were damn near set for life.

These days, you really kinda have to double up on FOAMS now.  So quality of these joints now (in comparison to the past) is about same par as JB for real in comparison.

Forced to accept the "cratters" and "bullet wounds" on foams. 
grin.gif

Foams were one smooth piece that molded on your foot after while.  Go to a club, change a tire, caught in the snow... Aint matter. Wipe and go.

Now, you can't even have the edge of your front door hit them without them splitting (referring to pic posted here recently).  
grin.gif

Old pair of foams would have had a small scratch, and kept it pushing...

Expect the rainbow bright colors to continue next 8 quarters...

You hit the nail on the head. I still have a pair of royal pros from '02. Had the black pros from '00. Mad I threw them away like a dummy. I had no idea that these new foams split. Foams are also known as an indestructable shoe. It's true, wipe and go, so simple.

Yea the new foams are just sad. They are beyond soft, have indents and they crease after a few wears. I remember back in highschool I would

wear them for gym then run a couple fulls after school take home and wipe down. Back to looking brand new. I still have beater foams from back

then that look better then some of the new crap coming out
30t6p3b.gif
. What's even worse is all this hype around foams. Before I would trade any jays

and get foams or I would just cop on the low ( remember foams being in the for sale bin in front of stores on 125 for like 50). But now people are

wanting a arm and leg
30t6p3b.gif
. The real sad part is im going to still buy them but hey atleast it's with a discount
wink.gif

Yea the new foams are just sad. They are beyond soft, have indents and they crease after a few wears. I remember back in highschool I would

wear them for gym then run a couple fulls after school take home and wipe down. Back to looking brand new. I still have beater foams from back

then that look better then some of the new crap coming out
30t6p3b.gif
. What's even worse is all this hype around foams. Before I would trade any jays

and get foams or I would just cop on the low ( remember foams being in the for sale bin in front of stores on 125 for like 50). But now people are

wanting a arm and leg
30t6p3b.gif
. The real sad part is im going to still buy them but hey atleast it's with a discount
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom