Will the hyperflights retro?

What up niketalk I was in the sixth grade when the hyperflights came out and was'nt able to cop,They have'nt retroed yet (we all know that.) I was reading on a website that there was issues with the toe box I was wondering if that was true and if so, do you think that issue will cause them not to retro? I also just wanted peoples input on the shoe how does it feel on the feet?

love the shoe.....but keep your shenanigans in the jb section...dont be bringing that post every random thought u have mess over here 2....

i hope these retro, needa grab a purple pair to match with my black j-will sactown jersey
pimp.gif

Asking about a model being Retroed in the JB forum is just about pointless, second-hand rumors, rescheduling, corner cutting, and limited releases to cover up
said corner-cutting are what JB are all about. All they have is the past, and their determination to squeeze every penny out of it, so everything will be Retroed, and Re-retroed eventually.

On the other hand, Nike can still turn out a decent quality, non-limited, non-hyped Retro, but we can't be sure what will come about.
In this case, it's a bit more constructive to ask. Something may come of it that other wouldn't, and they may even do it will.

As for the Hyperflights themselves:

Best thing about these shoes was the appearance... and even then, wear em twice and they're creased badly.

I can see Nike retroing these though, relatively easy to make upper. Lots of colorways for them to flood the market with, make some of them
*proper* limited.

From a 'business' standpoint, they might make sense.

From a performance/comfort standpoint, i wouldn't take a pair of them (again) for free.

Prof K reviewed these back in the day, and was fairly scathing of them.

I'll try to dig up the review later.

Those shoes were so incredibly light-weight, possibly one of the lightest basketball shoes I ever owned in my life. I like them a lot, but they weren't the type of shoe to rock with pants or to the mall or something, these shoes were for str8 hooping.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Do we work for Nike?

you gonna post this every time someone asks if something will retro?
indifferent.gif

a lot of people get their info for things without actually having a direct relation to the company.
that's what the forum is about, please stop with the nonsense.

back to the subject, i would think so. but the quality wasn't that good to start so don't expect greatness if they ever do release again.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Those shoes were so incredibly light-weight, possibly one of the lightest basketball shoes I ever owned in my life. I like them a lot, but they weren't the type of shoe to rock with pants or to the mall or something, these shoes were for str8 hooping.

Which is sad because they crease nearly instantly, aren't even remotely durable, and the braces used for ankle support were suspect at best. I always liked the look, but they lack severely in functionality.

justed googled the shoes, not even worth posting a pic, i guess they might see the light of day.. those are gonna hit the sale racks quick

Originally Posted by purplehazen

justed googled the shoes, not even worth posting a pic, i guess they might see the light of day.. those are gonna hit the sale racks quick
word....they went on sale real quick from what i remember when these dropped!
indifferent.gif

I had the black pair back in 8th grade when they dropped in 2001. My uncle had the red and orange colorways. Ill sneaker.

i still have my Purps. Had the Black, Silver and Blue ones. Terrible hoop shoe, but nice to walk around in.

Back
Top Bottom