will the simpsons have a proper ending?

Originally Posted by youngmoney

a better question

Will the simpsons ever end

Everything has to come to an end. The show isn't the same as it used to be back in the 90's. The quality has most certainly gone down over the pastdecade. I say it was when Brad Bird left.

There was an episode a while back, it was some significant number, I'm not sure which, that ended with a clip of the show in its earliest form, and I thinkthat would have been a great way to end the series. It kept going, obviously.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The wire ending sucked.
4d3152e385fd6d0816eda86a841bc9f36405642.jpg

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by mFury

Originally Posted by Bobby Light

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

The show should have ended a long time ago.

Shut up.
i think it should have been been canceled a long time ago b/c now its wack as @+!%..can't even watch a whole episode of the newer stuff..endup changing the channel..!#@!$ not even funny anymore

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Hopefully, they don't go with the "Teen" route as a way to continue the show. It's funny how shoes try to stay alive by having their characters all grown up...it never works.
hit08a_Rugrats-AllGrownUp.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Don't even get me started on that crap! When they first announced an all grown up movie I KNEW, I KNEW it was gonna be spin off! Rugrats was one of the best shows i remember watching but all grown up was just
sick.gif
. Yes I am MAD. Destroyed my childhood.
QFT!

Proper endings remind me of Boy Meets World finale, one of the best episodes of a show I've ever watched, they need to do some type of reunion.

Hopefully, they don't go with the "Teen" route as a way to continue the show. It's funny how shoes try to stay alive by having their characters all grown up...it never works.
smh.gif

My thoughts exactly. Yet the other day, my little cousin brought to my attention another show that has decided to go the "Teen" route. According tomy cousin, she says that the show sucks and "they were better when they were little."

35lzonm.jpg

i dont even really pay attention to it anymore. and i didnt think all grown up was that bad

Fox and the creators know damn better than to cancel The Simpsons. It's the most watched show on Fox. Their Sunday nights have MILLIONS of viewers everyweek. Heck, by The Simpsons' standards, 2 million viewers is considered very few to them. With that said, I hope it never ends.
Also, the reason why the characters never age because the creators know that the older they get, the less humorous they become. The creators of The Simpsonsare geniuses and know what they're doing.

smh.gif

word man, they completely built a ship of fail with this, I remember forcing myself to like it,SMH

rugrats still my fav cartoon ever
pimp.gif

smh.gif

My thoughts exactly. Yet the other day, my little cousin brought to my attention another show that has decided to go the "Teen" route. According to my cousin, she says that the show sucks and "they were better when they were little."

35lzonm.jpg
Wow.

smh.gif

i feel gay, but ill admit i liked "All Growed Up"
happy.gif

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Simpsons ain't gonna end... ever.

I don't even watch it anymore though

yea me either...like i used to ALWAYS watch the new stuff every sunday...but i just dont have that much time anymore...but hulu FTW...lol

-Tyler

the simpsons will end sooner than most of you think imo, Every two years we hear about it ending, it's inevitable.

and WOW I had no idea they had a teen powerpuff girls show

The show should have ended a long time ago. Shame what they did to a amazing show. I cringe watching the new episodes.

TRUTH.

It's been YEARSSSS since episodes were consistantly humorous. They dumbed the show down beyond repair.

I could go on and on about this topic, but really, it's not even worth it anymore. Show is such a shame now.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'm so happy I outgrew the Simpsons before the show ended. I would have been crushed.
Same here, I wouldn't have known what to do with myself.

I think the last season I watched all the episodes live was the 10th, and after that I just lost time and tried to watch when I could. Then it just stoppedbeing great. If anything, I hope they save the best they've got for the last episode, cause nothing will touch what they had in the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom