WILL THERE BE A BRED 4 RESTOCK IN 2017 OR 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found a new pair of bred 4s but the price is kinda steep.

So i was wondering if i should hold out and wait to see if a restock happens in the near future, or buy this 2012 pair?

any help appreciated

The shoe released in 2012. The chances of Jordan brand/Nike restocking them is pretty much non-existent. If you really want them, in my opinion depending on the price, I think you should buy them. However, if you're willing to take a gamble, you could wait until next year and see if they get an OG re-retro.

I'd be worried about the mid-sole cracking, seemed to be a prominent issue with the 2012 Bred lV's.

Wait until the remaster. Pretty much any retro pre 2015 shouldn't be bought because of quality

ok thanks 4 the heads up. i think i'm going to wait & hope they restock.

Last edited:
A restock will not happen but, they will release them again. It might not be for another year or two but it will happen. Im running out of patience though after the 2012's and the cracking. When they come back out its four pairs minimum. Favorite shoe ever made.

Last edited:
Don't waste your money on those nubuck/ varsity red/ paint cracking turds. They weren't worth retail and for sure not worth more.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

man I hate the term bred...

like what do you do with all that extra time you save from typing "Black/Red" or "Black & Red"?
Never knew they made that colorway of the 4s in the first place. Thought it was Black, Cement Grey, and Fire Red.

That's how I feel I hate the term bred but mainly when these 4s get mentioned cuz they forgot it's grey on these, I see why the 12 n 13 get that name but I only hate it when it comes to these

That's how I feel I hate the term bred but mainly when these 4s get mentioned cuz they forgot it's grey on these, I see why the 12 n 13 get that name but I only hate it when it comes to these
There is more grey on the shoe than there is red. The side guard, wing lace tabs, and Nike Air or Jumpman on the back is grey.

Every last word of this.

This is the only pair that I'm still flat out confused about that nickname on, because I can't think of any time that I've seen someone call the Black Cement IIIs "breds", and these have just as much if not more gray than those :lol:

Plus "BC" is even a shorter nickname to type.

But whatever, these nickname debates never go anywhere.

Unless somebody held back some and had a grand opening or something, there's virtually no chance of a restock like that. I wish there were but we'll have to wait for another retro.

still don't understand why midsoles for these crack & yet air flight 89's are built tough to last...

^^^^ this copped black/red '89s in 2012 a few months before I copped bc4s and after 100s of wears my flights are ultimate beater status and have yet to Crack. My black cements cracked the 2nd time I wore them. My white cements have yet to Crack either and I rocked those... so weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom