Will there EVER be a character in a movie greater than the one and only...

profile_dude.jpg

The Dude, His Dudeness, Duder, or El Duderino, if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I've watched this movie several hundred times and I honestly can say I will never get tired of it. The Dude lives his life the way we all should, andshould be a hero to the children of tomorrow.

Basically what I'm saying is, The Dude > You

watched the movie once, and felt like
sick.gif
after.

Not only does the whole "dude" thing get annoying, but the whole story seemed bland.

The only funny thing in the entire movie was the guy cleaning his bowling ball.

"You mind if I rip a J???"

That is the age old question... and for the record, yes he is my hero.

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

watched the movie once, and felt like
sick.gif
after.

Not only does the whole "dude" thing get annoying, but the whole story seemed bland.

The only funny thing in the entire movie was the guy cleaning his bowling ball.

Obviously you're not a golfer...

I don't often use the smoking hat emoticon, but Julianne Moore, naked and swinging from a trapeze-thingy =
pimp.gif

And yes, Jeff Bridges was my personal hero for awhile due to this movie.

Awesome movie and an awesome character...

I may have to watch it today just to honor the Dude.

From the outside of the post i thought you were going to say somebody like Johnny Truelove (whew)

This movie, is the movie that inspired me to be an aspiring screenwriter. The Dude, one of the best characters of all time.

Whenever i drive in the whip listening to music, I always pound the top of the roof like he did in the movie.

I've owned this movie since 1999. I couldn't possibly count the number of times I've seen it. I could recite the movie to you, and, like Hugebird,I will never get sick of it.
lebowski_time_mirror.jpg

^^^the movie is the Big Lebowski
great movie, I had to watch it a couple of times to make any sense out of the story

Originally Posted by blueprynt

Whenever i drive in the whip listening to music, I always pound the top of the roof like he did in the movie.

roll.gif

And I thought I was the only one.
Also,
smh.gif
@ what Tara Reid has become. Shewas fabulous as Bunny.

Also,
smh.gif
@ what Tara Reid has become. She was fabulous as Bunny.
Wonderful woman. We're all very fond of her; very free spirited.

You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...
I have used that line so many times.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ferris Bueller> __
eyes.gif

You have no frame of reference here, Mangudai. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

Back
Top Bottom