will we ever see more colorways of the XX3 we can buy?

this is by far one of the most perfectly designed Jordan shoe in my opinion with the exception Mike never balled in them. but do you think we will ever seemore colorways in the future that will be Quickstrike or General releases?

I wonder how the quality will be on them when the retros hit shelves, lol.

No competition to the originals, right?
roll.gif

I would look forward to seeing a "retro" of the XX3 as this will be the ONE shoe I can say I was on board with from day one. I will be curious tosee what they come up with in cw. For now I am happy with my small batch of them...

3264837162_7667dd1b62_b.jpg

I agree with the original poster somewhat, they are well designed but not the best Jordan to rock. They don't go great with jeans as well as the 1's or5's

yup release those allstars as a gr!
all i got is my black stealths..
never rock em though lol

I might need to give another try with these. Only pair I have kills my pinky toe.

Originally Posted by bighit101

DAMN AsianImage YOU DOING IT BIG!!! i only have the all stars and the black stealths
that's the other two that i want
i would love to see some white and black xx3

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I would look forward to seeing a "retro" of the XX3 as this will be the ONE shoe I can say I was on board with from day one. I will be curious to see what they come up with in cw. For now I am happy with my small batch of them...
I was too. Once I saw the first official pics I was sold on these.

Back
Top Bottom