Will we see an expose from ESPN now on Bron?

I don't think so, Kobe does that EVERY game, whether its a blowout or not. This has been the Cavs first real challenge of the playoffs,not to mention LeBron was doing EVERYTHING in the game to keep it close & keep it ahead. I think he's justified. He normally keeps his cool but whenthe game is serious, you gotta assume adrenaline is going to take over.

Lakers fans
smh.gif
Here's the reason the two are different. Everyone(the media) was saying how good a job Battier does on Kobe. Then, Kobe starts feelinghimself cause he's hitting shots over Battier. So he promptly looked at the brodcasters, i.e. the media and starts the "he can't guard me"routine and mean mugging of Battier and cameras. That's what prompted that article. Kobe's lack of gamesmanship and taking on of the media is whatpissed that writer off. What LeBron did was more so towards the fans and displays of emotion. It had nothing to do with belittling players and media. Of courseLakers fans and Kobe stans won't be able to understand this.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

exposé
How the hell did you do that? Mine don't look like that. Expose`. Expose'.

What the heck man?
laugh.gif
If you're on a PC hold Alt and press 130 using the number pad.

é

You can probably find the key online somewhere to do it with different letters.

I'm on a laptop so I don't have a number pad, but I just went over to my PC and tried it in an email and it does work!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, I need to learn computers or somethin.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Only reason I know it is from years of taking Spanishclass back in high school.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

What LeBron did was more so towards the fans and displays of emotion. It had nothing to do with belittling players and media. Of course Lakers fans and Kobe stans won't be able to understand this.

QFT

Of course some Lakers fans and Kobe stans won't be able to understand this.

Hence, this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

theres a big difference cuz lebrons celebrating is just natural...dude blocked the defensive player of the year/most dominant young big man in the game if you dont get pumped after that somethings wrong with you. kobe's just seems real forced and he'll do it at awkard times, mostly after hitting easy jumpers.
i don't care for either player but if u really believe what u just wrote ...
indifferent.gif

yeh fouls ... that I hope gets called in Orlando

yeh b/c >5% the players in the league can hit the shots he does ...

anyways ... media loves bron, few like kobe ... no we will not see anything about Bron's scowling ... its not a big deal ...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

What LeBron did was more so towards the fans and displays of emotion. It had nothing to do with belittling players and media. Of course Lakers fans and Kobe stans won't be able to understand this.

QFT

Of course some Lakers fans and Kobe stans won't be able to understand this.

Hence, this thread
laugh.gif

And heeeeeeeere we go.

This is EXACTLY the reason I started this post, just for this right here.

Since I posted the link in here, go see the first thing I said soon as I read YOUR thread. I agreed with the author. (Tim Keown)

I said point blank, page 1, nothing he said was untrue.

However,

What are we doing? We're guessing what is in Kobe's mind just like you guys are tryna guess what's in Bron's mind. Look right here........

Lakers fans
smh.gif
Here's the reason the two are different. Everyone(the media) was saying how good a job Battier does on Kobe. Then, Kobe starts feeling himself cause he's hitting shots over Battier. So he promptly looked at the brodcasters, i.e. the media and starts the "he can't guard me" routine and mean mugging of Battier and cameras. That's what prompted that article. Kobe's lack of gamesmanship and taking on of the media is what pissed that writer off. What LeBron did was more so towards the fans and displays of emotion. It had nothing to do with belittling players and media. Of course Lakers fans and Kobe stans won't be able to understand this.
This is a Cavs fan GUESSING what Kobe was doing and why, and same Cavs fan GUESSING why Bron was doing it.

Bron was doing this early in the game when it was a 10-15 point game. Game got closer, Bron stopped pounding his chest, stopped pumping up the crowd. Why? Since ya'll seem to know exactly what is in dude's head, please enlighten me.

I don't care WHY Kobe does what he does, and I don't care WHY Bron does what he does, IT'S THE SAME THING. They are different people, they havedifferent reasons, sure, but it's the same act. Whether it's to pump up themselves, the fans, their teammates, their enemies, their dogs, I don'tgive a sh*^, IT'S THE SAME THING. Just because they do or say different things at different times, it all comes down to people are just guessing thereasons and stating opinions.

An ESPN writer felt the NEED to question Kobe and say that it seemed like Kobe didn't enjoy himself or the game, so my question is, will ESPN have one oftheir writers write a similar article about LeBron? If not, why?

But a Cavs fan wouldn't understand that. Hence, the first thread.
pimp.gif

CP, I mean really, you don't see the difference? Honestly, you don't see the difference in the two? Team allegiance aside, you really don't see thedifference? Come on man, don't be that foolish. Whose face was Bron yelling in? What player was he facing, what camera was he facing, what announcer did helook towards, what did he mouthe over and over? I'll be waiting for you to answer those specific questions.

No.

#1. Because it wasn't ESPN that wrote the Kobe one.
#2. If memory serves me correctly (and it usually doesn't
embarassed.gif
), the article on Kobe was more about the duality of personality than it was the smugging.
#3. LeBron has been well-recieved since he came into the league, and he's done nothing for that to stop; he's done nothing that the public is aware ofto fall out of the public's graces. Kobe came into the league with a little hate, then his smugness turned that into a lot of hate, then the Colorado thingadded fuel to the haters' fire; in other words, it was never the case that he was in the public's graces.

When Kobe does it it's disrespect and arrogance, when Lecramp does it it's passion and heart, when MJ did it was Michael letting you know he dominatesyou and your weak *** team.

Same actions three different people, the media is a bunch of biased idiots.

CP, I mean really, you don't see the difference? Honestly, you don't see the difference in the two? Team allegiance aside, you really don't see the difference? Come on man, don't be that foolish. Whose face was Bron yelling in? What player was he facing, what camera was he facing, what announcer did he look towards, what did he mouthe over and over? I'll be waiting for you to answer those specific questions.
Kobe mean muggs on the court during a game.

Bron mean muggs on the court during a game.

Am I missing something there?

Bron didn't yell in a players face shaking his head, absolutely not, but he was yelling MF er this, and MF er that. Is that better then "he can'tguard me"? If you have a little kid, do you want him to see "he can't guard me", or "blah blah MF er, MF er, blah blah blah"?

KG gets abused for cussing by members of this board, where are they here?

Ska, isn't Tim Keown an ESPN writer?
nerd.gif
Isn't that the site OCfound it on? If I'm wrong about that part, then I am sorry, I was under the assumption that Keown works for ESPN as one of their NBA writers. OC, wheredid you find the article site wise?

^ I can't remember who wrote it. If it was Keown, he's an ESPN writer, and if they put it on ESPN, then yeah, there's no problem saying 'ESPNsaid blah, blah, blah about Kobe.' But if it's Keown, an ESPN writer, writing about Kobe on his blog or something, then it's definitely not fair tosay 'ESON said blah, blah, blah about Kobe.'

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I can't remember who wrote it. If it was Keown, he's an ESPN writer, and if they put it on ESPN, then yeah, there's no problem saying 'ESPN said blah, blah, blah about Kobe.' But if it's Keown, an ESPN writer, writing about Kobe on his blog or something, then it's definitely not fair to say 'ESON said blah, blah, blah about Kobe.'
hes prob an ESPN cleveland writer
laugh.gif
...the same can go foradrian wokajabbawokee-whatever his name is...hes a kobe hater too

Lakers fans
smh.gif
Here's the reason the two are different. Everyone(the media) was saying how good a job Battier does on Kobe. Then, Kobe starts feeling himself cause he's hitting shots over Battier. So he promptly looked at the brodcasters, i.e. the media and starts the "he can't guard me" routine and mean mugging of Battier and cameras. That's what prompted that article. Kobe's lack of gamesmanship and taking on of the media is what pissed that writer off. What LeBron did was more so towards the fans and displays of emotion. It had nothing to do with belittling players and media. Of course Lakers fans and Kobe stans won't be able to understand this.

/thread

OP quit being an idiot. your a biased lakers fan. lebron was pumped up they had a huge lead early on and everything was going right. the crowd was crazy and hewas pumped. everything lebron did was to the crowd. he didn't look at anyone and blatantly talk !%#% to them. kobe heard how battier was one of the fewplayers that could sometimes keep him in check so he tried to belittle him. did you miss game 1 where battier and kobe both went to the floor for a loose balland kobe threw a elbow and a knee at battier when they were both on the ground? that's the type of !%#% he does that makes the media and every other nonlaker fan not like him. battier could have retaliated, but he was a bigger man and decided not to get involved with stupid !%#% like that and chose to justwalk away and keep playing the game. had battier made a big deal of it, people would have looked at the replays more and made a bigger deal out of kobethrowing those dirty little shots to get at battier. kobe and lebron are 2 great players, but kobe's image is nothing compared to lebron's. untillebron cheats on his wife and then tries to throw his star center under the bus with him too by snitching on him to take some of the heat off of himself, idon't see that ever changing.

It's because people think that Kobe is contrived.

First it was his squeaky clean image, now it is his quasi-tough guy routine.

The issue isn't with the mean mugging itself or the trash talking, tons of players do that. It's that people don't believe Kobe is genuine.

Nah u won't see one, espn and everyone is so caught up in Lebron being so "focused" and "on a mission" this year that It'll pass ashim being just being intense but Kobe on the other hand has gotten techs from refs and had angry blogs written about him for what seems to be the sameemotions.

And here we go with the kobe was squeeky clean and now he's tough garbage. How? Dude plays and shows emotion like most other superstars but when he doesit he's trying to be tough. I mean I could see if he was mute like Duncan but c'mon now everybody plays with emotion how's that being tough.

Man, sometimes I find it hard to believe most of you played any game ever in your life.

It's called being competitive, quit that whole "no sportsmanship" +$*+!#*@... we talk #*+* to test opponent's mentality strength.

We all heard/watched Kobe and Shane giving eachother props and saying how "they're looking for blood"... I doubt Kobe really hates Shane.

It's like in Boxing, Boxers try to get into their opponent's head to throw them off. After the fight, it's all good.

Same with Lebron... adrenaline rush anybody? it's illegal to celebrate or get pumped after plays now?

Man David Stern really %%*@*@ up this game! Even the media & fans are soft now, along with the league!

"He such a prick, no respect, no sportsmanship!"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom