WiLLMaTiC's Sneaker Collection Pt 1

Okay guys here's my collection. Its nothing compared to you other guys on NT, but here goes. 16 btw:

Jordans:

SBs and AMs:

I know it's hard to see, but those are Vamps, Hufquakes, and Gortexs. Sorry for my weak camera skills lol. I've recently gotten hooked to foams so hopefully I can acquire some soon.

Okay guys here's my collection. Its nothing compared to you other guys on NT, but here goes. 16 btw:

Jordans:

SBs and AMs:

I know it's hard to see, but those are Vamps, Hufquakes, and Gortexs. Sorry for my weak camera skills lol. I've recently gotten hooked to foams so hopefully I can acquire some soon.

Hell of a collection for only having 6 Jordan's. Literally all of your Jordan's are Jordan's that I either own personally, or am on the lookout for and want to acquire soon. Great collection!

Hell of a collection for only having 6 Jordan's. Literally all of your Jordan's are Jordan's that I either own personally, or am on the lookout for and want to acquire soon. Great collection!

16 year old? If so WOW, I wish I had Supreme Blazers at age 16. Wheat Hi's are def a favorite of mine and Jordan III's Blk/Cement (Best Jordan IMO). Keep it going...

16 year old? If so WOW, I wish I had Supreme Blazers at age 16. Wheat Hi's are def a favorite of mine and Jordan III's Blk/Cement (Best Jordan IMO). Keep it going...

sooooooooooooooooo what do you wear?

cus these are obviously all deadstock

great kicks tho

sooooooooooooooooo what do you wear?

cus these are obviously all deadstock

great kicks tho

sick collection..
happy.gif

Quality over Quantity young grasshopper. Wish I would of started out that way.

Keep up the good work,
wink.gif

Quality over Quantity young grasshopper. Wish I would of started out that way.

Keep up the good work,
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Nice collection...looks like a lot of recent releases

Yeah lol. I can't really afford all the older releases. I can only get so much money
laugh.gif

But thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it, and believe it or not, but a ton of those shoes have been worn.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Nice collection...looks like a lot of recent releases

Yeah lol. I can't really afford all the older releases. I can only get so much money
laugh.gif

But thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it, and believe it or not, but a ton of those shoes have been worn.

Back
Top Bottom