WILLYS WORKSHOP

New > Crooks, Jeepney, The Lovewright Company, shop decks.

i think we will be getting the purps with the next nike shipment. whens the next nike shipment? sometime this month, we dont even know.

dead serious hoody? yes we ordered some and we should be getting them any day now.

workshop hoody? just says workshop in the front with our logo

NOW IN!

pfk.jpg

cnc.jpg

lovewright.jpg

Im there on the 10th. Orrie if you guys need extra help, let me know. Or have Shalihe email me.

CJM, i dont think youll be there. its chargers vs broncos. i dont think i will even be at the signing. charger game or a tony hawk autograph. hmm... charger game.

I don't know if anyone caught this but on BET, Willy's Workshop was represented when Pharrell introduced The Ice Cream Skate Team. Check out the screen shot below. :wow:
eek.gif
2rc68pg.jpg

By the way, you're right ORRIE. Denver's a HUGE opponent. (Unless they lose this week vs. Seattle)

Is Willy's under 5&ADIME distribution? It's pretty dope to have more than just one shop in SD carrying those brands.

How much are the Lovewright tee's by the way?

Quote:
Is Willy's under 5&ADIME distribution? It's pretty dope to have more than just one shop in SD carrying those brands.

We buddy buddy friends.

Lovewright = 26-34

today is friday and youd expect a chill day before the weekend, but negatory. We got in a grip of new shipment in today. also be sure to check out willysantos.com which will include a new WORKSHOP website to find out new arrivals and $hit like that. that will be up hopefully over the weekend. check out more WILLYS WORKSHOP NEWS below >>

New Workshop decks $35.99 which includes free grip

New WORKSHOP tees to match our new skateboards. ONLY $15.99

L-R-G dead serious hoodies sold out. so stop calling.

October Nike SB shipment in now. this includes the PURPS. full size runs as of 2:35pm.

Thats them in stock shortly.

Stssy apparel in stock shortly. this includes a bunch of sick stssy new era hats.

10 deep apparel in now.

Lovewright Co. in stock

PFK (playing for keeps) in stock

Crooks n Castles holiday in.

the hundreds in stock. still have the blk pins hoody in stock.

50% off SUPRA's (still)

40% off ADIDAS Shoes (still)

and be on the lookout for the birdhouse team signing>>

birdhousesigning.jpg

ONE MORE THING>>>

GO CHARGERS!!!!

$125. surprisingly people actually lined up. No one really knew we had them. i guess everyone thought that all LRG accounts had them cuz Sun Diego had their set release date. we just got them. but sold out in a jiffy. just shows that LRG still has some dope gear.

tipsy.

sorry. not hiring.

Back
Top Bottom