Windows 7

Yo so i copped a new computer and i got to say Windows 7 is dope x PS3.  You create a homepage that anyone on the network can access and your homepage basically has all your media, so you can stream your media from your PC to PS3.  I think that tight.  Im not sure if Mac has the same thing, but if they dont   F   macs

laugh.gif
I really don't know which way to go with this reply. This is a useless thread.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Yo so i copped a new computer and i got to say Windows 7 is dope x PS3.  You create a homepage that anyone on the network can access and your homepage basically has all your media, so you can stream your media from your PC to PS3.  I think that tight.  Im not sure if Mac has the same thing, but if they dont   F   macs
... You could do that %$!$ in XP.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

roll.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and a Mac.. and a NAS drive 
grin.gif

but i do agree, Win7 is 
pimp.gif

somebody educate me, cuz I have a ps3 and windows 7 sittin right here and never knew how to do that

Honestly the only change I noticed/care about is being able to dock windows on left right and full screen on the top...

YO! i got some new update last night and as soon as I turned my computer on today I got a BSOD.
it didn't even say why this time. junk pisses me off. I get random BSOD at least once a week now. I might did something wrong when I installed it idk

How do you do that with XP?

I'm surprised with how stable Win7 has been so far. I can only imagine the things they'll cook up once the new processors come out
pimp.gif
Quick question, should I keep my Win7x32 or upgrade to the x64.

yea Windows 7 is excellent tho, never used Vista, but coming from XP its improved in every way, ive used both the 64 and 32 bit versions and cant tell a difference between the 2

I can do this with my 360
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Honestly the only change I noticed/care about is being able to dock windows on left right and full screen on the top...
I can do this with my mac, too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I'm surprised with how stable Win7 has been so far. I can only imagine the things they'll cook up once the new processors come out
pimp.gif

no huge differences on the plus side. lots of compatibility issues though if you plan on using IE
sick.gif
. only reason i mention the IE problems are b/c chrome doesn't like espn360. and i believe mp3 rocket uses IE. minor issues, i guess.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rell

yeaWindows 7 is excellent tho, never used Vista, but coming from XP itsimproved in every way, ive used both the 64 and 32 bit versions andcant tell a difference between the 2

64 bit is designed to be able to run more RAM, and thus more memory intensive programs such as games or CS_. 32 bit can generally only recognize about 3.5GB of RAM, so if you're sporting 8GB of RAM, you'll need 64bit in order to actually make use of it. Upgrading to 64bit won't do much more for you otherwise. Also, you have to make sure your PC is compatible with running 64bit before you go through the trouble of the install.

Back
Top Bottom