Winner of China's Got Talent Final 2010 - Armless Pianist Liu Wei Performed You Are Beautiful

eek.gif

The piano **** is crazy, but this dude also swims, damn
eek.gif
He'll probably be toe banging the **** out of broads after this.

The piano **** is crazy, but this dude also swims, damn
eek.gif
He'll probably be toe banging the **** out of broads after this.

that's cool and all, but dude should not have won.

1) his singing voice is awful and laughable, pure +%*@ really
2) give anyone 1 month and i'm sure they could poke at a few keys with their big toe

2) give anyone 1 month and i'm sure they could poke at a few keys with their big toe

on the real... homie wasnt even playing the piano most of the time until the little "solo" at the end. the swimming and brushing his teeth was far more impressive.

and... why couldnt they get my dude a tailored tux jacket? sons sleeves were flapping around like the uncontrollable wings of a rogue sparrow.

on the real... homie wasnt even playing the piano most of the time until the little "solo" at the end. the swimming and brushing his teeth was far more impressive.

and... why couldnt they get my dude a tailored tux jacket? sons sleeves were flapping around like the uncontrollable wings of a rogue sparrow.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

You're missing the big picture here.

First of all, a regular person like you and I would take years to learn how to play the piano with just our feet... I really hope you're joking about the '1 month' part. Liu Wei's first piano teacher even gave up on teaching him because he claimed that it was almost impossible.

The average person would probably lose hope on life after losing both their arms; but this guy never gave up and made a name for himself. You have to give props for that. This guy's perseverance and will completely overshadows his mediocre singing.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

You're missing the big picture here.

First of all, a regular person like you and I would take years to learn how to play the piano with just our feet... I really hope you're joking about the '1 month' part. Liu Wei's first piano teacher even gave up on teaching him because he claimed that it was almost impossible.

The average person would probably lose hope on life after losing both their arms; but this guy never gave up and made a name for himself. You have to give props for that. This guy's perseverance and will completely overshadows his mediocre singing.

Back
Top Bottom