Winter Break appreciation vol. home

Last final is on the 22nd
mad.gif

Tight my jumpoff is leavin' this Thursday, INS.
tired.gif

Driving 8 hours back home. And moving back for good
pimp.gif

The perfect christmas present

Winter break is very appreciated.

This is going to be my finals week and I'm exhausted in the amount of writing that I've had to do this semester. Writing just isn't one of my favorite things to do, and one of my finals will be an in-class essay. Go figure.

I'll be done by 12 on Tuesday and I can't wait.
I'm heading home as soon as I'm done.
I'm going to relax and play video games the whole time.

I had my last exam this afternoon. I had 6 exams in the last 8 days. I have 4 weeks off now. Time to seriously chill out and enjoy the holidays I am so tired
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been home for a week all my friends dont arrive till Saturday... Im BORED AS @#$# (real nice to sleep in my bed tho)

Funny how going home is not the same for me anymore.

Definitely good to see family and whichever friends I can catch up with. I'm 5+ years out of college though and moved to a different part of the country (I live in WA; Parents are in TX). I'm only gonna be in TX 4 days for Christmas Break.

Going back the end of this week, can't wait. Its gonna b nice going out whenever not havign to worry about getting up early.

And I'm also ready to get back to some warm weather down south

First break of my law school 1L year...I'm gonna spend it trying to get back in shape, chillin' with the fam, catchin' up on some drinkin', and trying not to worry about how I did on exams :/

Back
Top Bottom