WIRE FANS...I GOT A QUESTION...

First off, this has got to be the greatest show of all time IMHO.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My sister got me the complete series box set for Christmas and I'm freaking addicted.

I'm finishing up season 4 right now and I got a question.

Are Randy Wagstaff and Cheese related or does Randy have any ties with Prop Joe since Cheese is his nephew?

It hasn't been mentioned so far, well, not that I know of. I've asked my co-worker who's a Wire fan also and he said they never mentioned it inSeason 4 or Season 5. I noticed that Cheese is Mellvin Wagstaff and just put together the last names and wondered if there was any relation.

I know the kids are West Baltimore and Cheese is an Eastside cat. But then again, Randy is an orphan staying with Miss Anna. So could he be possibly have a tiein with East Baltimore? Or is it that it's just a coincidence that Cheese and Randy have the same last name.

Avon, Bodie, Marlo, Omar, and Michael are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes are straight up Gs and are my favorite characters.

Wait, I'm kinda confused now. I was just messing around with Wire Trivia on Facebook and a question came asking the relationship between Cheese andRandy. I clicked on nephew just for the hell of it and it said my answer was incorrect and the correct answer was his son.

WTH? Any info on this or is Randy being Cheese's son just BS.

I was just talking to my co-worker about it again and he said it could have possibly been explained during like commentaries, but it was never brought upduring the show.

It's kinda weird how Bunk talked to Cheese about the whole "dog" situation but never thought of any correlation when he talked to Randy inregards to being related to Cheese.

That %%%$ ain't true, no connection between them 2 are ever made.

The wire got a lot of inconsistencies though, for one when cheese is first indroduced in season 2, his name is melvin cheese flagstaff and somewhere down theroad he becomes Melvin cheese wagstaff.

Also, cheese is not revealed to be prop joe's nepheww until one of the last episodes in season 4. Before then he was just seen as a regular dude workingfor prop joe and if he was joe's nephew at the time they would have said it, just like they said the drac dude was joe's nephew in season 3.

There are more things that are inconsistent that slip my mind at the moment.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

The wire got a lot of inconsistencies though, for one when cheese is first indroduced in season 2, his name is melvin cheese flagstaff and somewhere down the road he becomes Melvin cheese wagstaff.

Also, cheese is not revealed to be prop joe's nepheww until one of the last episodes in season 4. Before then he was just seen as a regular dude working for prop joe and if he was joe's nephew at the time they would have said it, just like they said the drac dude was joe's nephew in season 3.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are wrong. In an interview with David Chase he says that Randy IS Cheese's son but didn't get to it inthe show. I will post the interview if I can find it.

*EDIT*

Here is the article: http://blog.nj.com/alltv/...wire_david_simon_q_a.html

Go about halfway down.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I hate Marlo

Marlo is that dude! Ima prolly name my son Marlo if I have one
laugh.gif

But dudes is lieing about Cheese and Randy. They never say anything about them being related.

The wire is
pimp.gif

I JUST started season 1 last night (flame suit/late pass acceptor on) and I'm hooked already... I'm determined to be up to season 5 by the 9th
laugh.gif

The wire got a lot of inconsistencies though, for one when cheese is first indroduced in season 2, his name is melvin cheese flagstaff and somewhere down the road he becomes Melvin cheese wagstaff.

Also, cheese is not revealed to be prop joe's nepheww until one of the last episodes in season 4. Before then he was just seen as a regular dude working for prop joe and if he was joe's nephew at the time they would have said it, just like they said the drac dude was joe's nephew in season 3.

cousin spoke so matter of factly

FAIL

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

Originally Posted by selrahc123

I hate Marlo

laugh.gif

But dudes is lieing about Cheese and Randy. They never say anything about them being related.
You are right! There is no proof anywhere!
indifferent.gif

Dang my bad I didn't mean to offend you. HAHA at dude giving me a stoneface because I don't go around reading articles and stuff. I was going by theshow only. Now that I read your little article I believe you. So you can quit crying now.

^^^ untrue... one episode during season 2 when Nicky and Sergei go to meet Prop Joe about Cheese burning Ziggy's car, Joe said Cheese was hisnephew... Cause i remember him saying something about him not being able to kill family

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

I hate Marlo

laugh.gif

You are right! There is no proof anywhere!
indifferent.gif

Dang my bad I didn't mean to offend you. HAHA at dude giving me a stoneface because I don't go around reading articles and stuff. I was going by the show only. Now that I read your little article I believe you. So you can quit crying now.
LOL... not offended. Just taking my work anger out on you.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
I had posted the article and I guess you had missed it. I'm glad youread the "little" article. I am done crying btw.

Back
Top Bottom