with all the beasting that happens on this site...who is/was the baddest female on NT?

laugh.gif
simply...was that *cough* directed at me
laugh.gif
I sent. And man....this thread got out of hand
laugh.gif
were all on here to have fun/kill time....but sometimesdudes get too serious and %#@ gets taken out of context. *cam* at the end of the day....were just one big crazy family
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

What? so chicks that critique have to be 10/10? so all yall dudes 10/10?. Word to pyps, yall dudes ugly as %+*%, no mo. Just cuz we can't roast like we used, don't get ahead of yourselves.
update072205_superman.jpg

oh and to add to my previous statement, dudes do be gassing up any random female. it's not just online, i see it in real life too.

stop that.
smh.gif
a lot of females take that *#%% seriously and take it to the head
smh.gif

guilty conscience iwhohavenothing?
laugh.gif
it was directed at a few ppl... they know who they are... you were one of them.... my inbox is still empty btw
grin.gif

What? so chicks that critique have to be 10/10? so all yall dudes 10/10?. Word to pyps, yall dudes ugly as %+*%, no mo. Just cuz we can't roast like we used, don't get ahead of yourselves.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hey my man, what do you look like? (pause)[/color]

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

dudes do be gassing up any random female. it's not just online, i see it in real life too.

stop that.
smh.gif
a lot of females take that !@*% seriously and take it to the head
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A FEMALE SAID IT!!! Co-sign[/color]

you have a point.

but all this bickering is gonna get the thread locked.

im w/ simply.
why can't we all just love one another
frown.gif

pimp.gif

Females on here got to roll with the good, the bad and the ugly. Ya'll are too focused on the negative replies. !$$ just evens itself out.

haha pookie has a point...... i'm not saying i'm attractive at all - but there are guys on here that clown girls to no end.

with all the hostility you'd think that they were an ex gf who cheated on them or some

then have me chuckling when i see their pics ( or do NOT see their pics
nerd.gif
cough
mad.gif
)

my point really is- why can't we all just love one another
frown.gif

YUP and YUP.
I think my point has been made clear now.
That'll be the last I speak on this issue as all points needed to be made have been made.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hey my man, what do you look like? (pause)[/color]

dudes do be gassing up any random female. it's not just online, i see it in real life too.

stop that.
smh.gif
a lot of females take that !@*% seriously and take it to the head
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A FEMALE SAID IT!!! Co-sign[/color]

Ayo! no pause, because it doesn't even have any relevance to what i said.

and also we can't judge people by their pictures, there are some people who look good in their pics but they are mad lame in reality.

oh and dr spaceman is pretty cute fresh, haha

and also we can't judge people by their pictures, there are some people who look good in their pics but they are mad lame in reality.

yea but there arent very many people who look good in pictures(myspace angles excluded) and look ugly in real life. Just like there arent manypeople who are ugly in pics & look good in real life.

No..no...I'm not feeling guilty
laugh.gif
I don't appreciate you calling out a few nters in a negative way...then putting me in the pot...rephrase itnow!!!! *stewie* I know where you eat man.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

yea but there arent very many people who look good in pictures(myspace angles excluded) and look ugly in real life. Just like there arent many people who are ugly in pics & look good in real life.
no when i say lame i apply that to their personalities. e personas do not neccesarily equate to real ones

Back
Top Bottom