With all these 90s trainers can we get these too??!!

Nike Air Ubiquitous
i might be one of the few who loved this shoe, let me know if you're a fan as well, or if this shoe sucks lol i would buy them in a heart beat if they were done well.        

wpid-3757303471_f24fee2d09_o.jpg

hmmm.... those aren't bad at all.  would like to see what new color ways they'd come up with

Those are Nice , been tryin to find a pair for a while , wouldnt mind a retro, but Wally made a list a while back regarding trainers that has been slept on for way to long. With the Pillars nicely retro'd and the speed turfs comin, does Nike have MORE comin? Lets hope

30t6p3b.gif
I slept on this sneaker hard back then.

Wouldn't make that same mistake twice.

I think there was a white,black and blue pair too.

meh, I can think of half a dozen more deserving 90's trainers to retro.

Ahhh! The Roy Jones! Ill story about these....I cop'd these @ $160, instead of the blue foams ($180) back in '96! Went back to the m&p store to exchange the next day, the foams were sold out! I couldn't live with myself after that, lol!

I can just tell these would be horribly butchered. But I would like these back in true form too.

I really wish I wasn't as hard on my OG pair of these (and my Pillars, for that matter). Oh well, that's life.

Those were dope...I'd rock a pair but you know they would be $180 or something retail

These ran narrow but they were a great cross training shoe for the gym, my OG pair got a lot of wear.

The last time they retroed these they were those horrible white leather versions.

If Nike retroed them faithfully in the neon/black cw they'd get more love. Even if they did a AM95 Neon version or a NYK cw version I'm down for those...

i owned both and you know i thought the quality was excellent on the white/blue pair but i seriously need a pair of the neons, also i remember back in 97 they called these the Jerry Rice's for some reason, anyone else remember this?

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i owned both and you know i thought the quality was excellent on the white/blue pair but i seriously need a pair of the neons, also i remember back in 97 they called these the Jerry Rice's for some reason, anyone else remember this?
Thats all I remember them as. I recall a Nike Ad with him wearing them back when they first released. I would love to get these if done correctly.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Thats all I remember them as.

laugh.gif
This. I started to bring that up,but I wasn't sure if anyone else would remember or actually called them that in their state/city.

Back
Top Bottom