With gas prices going up, how are you guys with Over Sized SUV's or V8's living through this?

eek.gif
at 7 bucks for 21 gallons... son filling his tank up with water from the gulf of mexico 
roll.gif

eek.gif
at 7 bucks for 21 gallons... son filling his tank up with water from the gulf of mexico 
roll.gif

Gas prices around me are $4.17

I just filled up 14 gallons today for 62 dollars
frown.gif
..the most I have ever paid to fill up my tank..

I drive a 2011 Chevy Impala..this one isn't as good on gas as my 2009 that I got rid of in January..smh

Gas prices around me are $4.17

I just filled up 14 gallons today for 62 dollars
frown.gif
..the most I have ever paid to fill up my tank..

I drive a 2011 Chevy Impala..this one isn't as good on gas as my 2009 that I got rid of in January..smh

Originally Posted by capricdragon

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Um, just be rich.

Problem solved.
laugh.gif

knew a guy, kept talking and talking about buying a $65k-$75k car, but he kept whining about the 'likely higher cost of maintenance because its an expensive car'... or 'the gas mileage isn't very good'
I told him, if he's going to be penny-pinching when it comes to stuff like car maintenance or MPG, then he's better off buying some inexpensive Corolla or something.

same goes with the V8s and SUVs....  if you're gonna worry about the price of gas or if higher gas prices are going to drain your wallet, then don't buy a gas-guzzler.  Gas prices will always fluctuate up and down.  Unfortunately the upward fluctuation is always larger than the downward.  Gas will never be $1.00 a gallon or $2.00 a gallon.  If you're in the market to buy a new car, always keep that minor detail in mind.

If you currently own a V8 ~ SUV and the higher prices are killing your wallet, I say try carpooling.  Driving slower might work
laugh.gif

Gas was under $2 a gallon roughly 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Um, just be rich.

Problem solved.
laugh.gif

knew a guy, kept talking and talking about buying a $65k-$75k car, but he kept whining about the 'likely higher cost of maintenance because its an expensive car'... or 'the gas mileage isn't very good'
I told him, if he's going to be penny-pinching when it comes to stuff like car maintenance or MPG, then he's better off buying some inexpensive Corolla or something.

same goes with the V8s and SUVs....  if you're gonna worry about the price of gas or if higher gas prices are going to drain your wallet, then don't buy a gas-guzzler.  Gas prices will always fluctuate up and down.  Unfortunately the upward fluctuation is always larger than the downward.  Gas will never be $1.00 a gallon or $2.00 a gallon.  If you're in the market to buy a new car, always keep that minor detail in mind.

If you currently own a V8 ~ SUV and the higher prices are killing your wallet, I say try carpooling.  Driving slower might work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by FDUB

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

idk why this made me laugh so hard

LMAO, Mikey you a fool fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im bout to get my motorcylce L this summer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Serrento cost $65 to fill up every week
ohwell.gif

Lol that's how I do fam
laugh.gif
And about that motorcycle L, hopefully I get mines get next month on my birthday
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by FDUB

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

idk why this made me laugh so hard

LMAO, Mikey you a fool fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im bout to get my motorcylce L this summer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Serrento cost $65 to fill up every week
ohwell.gif

Lol that's how I do fam
laugh.gif
And about that motorcycle L, hopefully I get mines get next month on my birthday

I have a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee with all time 4x4 wheel drive. I get 8 miles to the gallon looking for a motorcycle as we speak. Ain't no way I can fill up $100+ a week on gas anymore

I have a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee with all time 4x4 wheel drive. I get 8 miles to the gallon looking for a motorcycle as we speak. Ain't no way I can fill up $100+ a week on gas anymore

I have an E60 m5 i get 10-12 mpg fml no wonder the guy gave me such a good deal lol

I have an E60 m5 i get 10-12 mpg fml no wonder the guy gave me such a good deal lol

once i move out and can afford a bike one will be copped.. and yes i mean a motorized bike lol

once i move out and can afford a bike one will be copped.. and yes i mean a motorized bike lol

Originally Posted by mdub3

roll.gif
 but 
pimp.gif

serious question though

with gas prices so high and rising...............luxury whips are gonna be takin a serious hit huh??

Originally Posted by mdub3

roll.gif
 but 
pimp.gif

serious question though

with gas prices so high and rising...............luxury whips are gonna be takin a serious hit huh??

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

sick.gif
bruh your pockets are bleeding

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

sick.gif
bruh your pockets are bleeding

When will all these other consumer corporations band together and do something about the earnings of the big oil companies? If everyones extra income goes to ONLY gas, everything else suffers. No ice cream, no mcdonalds, no trip to a movie theater. Everything else is losing and getting none of that money.. When will we see that tipping point ?

When will all these other consumer corporations band together and do something about the earnings of the big oil companies? If everyones extra income goes to ONLY gas, everything else suffers. No ice cream, no mcdonalds, no trip to a movie theater. Everything else is losing and getting none of that money.. When will we see that tipping point ?

Originally Posted by CjMoney

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

Um, just be rich.

Problem solved.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Gas hasn't been $2.00/gallon in CA since the turn of the century

Originally Posted by CjMoney

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

Um, just be rich.

Problem solved.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Gas hasn't been $2.00/gallon in CA since the turn of the century

keeping the rpm's under 2250 and using the overdrive gear as much as possible

was driving a tahoe during the last gas spike...$100 fill ups ftl

driving an e30 325 on this one...meh it is what it is...gotta get where im going

gotta pay to play

Back
Top Bottom