|| Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Curren$y- Flowers ||

I peeped "Dot Dot Dot" and Curren$y was the only highlight imo, although I do like the feel of the track. "Flowers" is still my favorite so far.

this is going to lead to some major main stream hype everyone is going to be talking bout that life but they don't live it I don't want my guy curren$y to get burnt out like wiz did

They 5/5

tape gonna be pure fire.......I like how it was jus Wiz and Spitta now they added Sean next go round they should add KRIT

I dont know why, but im not feelin any of the songs these three have done.. theyre all okay, but not really downloads for me. Hope they can step it up in the next ones

pimp.gif

2morrow they will be shooting a video

DMV concert Wiz, Big Sean, Spitta, KRIT & MAc Miller

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

I dont know why, but im not feelin any of the songs these three have done.. theyre all okay, but not really downloads for me. Hope they can step it up in the next ones

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

This. I rly think Big Sean is getting in the way and it's like if Spitta does good on the track, Wiz doesn't and the other way around and Sean is sounding so average. Proceed prolly woulda been hot had Wiz not tried to sound like a undercover simp

Back
Top Bottom