Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow

I havent heard a lot of wiz, some songs here and there so im not too familiar with him.

However, this song is
pimp.gif
to me. Am i not getting why some of you dont like it?

The beat is fire, catchy hook...dude is spittin in the verses. sounds like a great single to me
pimp.gif

I havent heard a lot of wiz, some songs here and there so im not too familiar with him.

However, this song is
pimp.gif

The beat is fire, catchy hook...dude is spittin in the verses. sounds like a great single to me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Yall are impressed too easily 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I understand how young cats/mainstream fans cosign Wiz  i.e....haven't really been around too much quality music or haven't heard his "influences". 

But I really can't understand what old heads see in him. He's extra mediocre.

Carry on though

pretty much....

dont see how spittin the three key words(money,O's n clothes weed) gon get dude any further than all the rest of rappers just like him...my bad thats what Atlantic is for.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Yall are impressed too easily 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I understand how young cats/mainstream fans cosign Wiz  i.e....haven't really been around too much quality music or haven't heard his "influences". 

But I really can't understand what old heads see in him. He's extra mediocre.

Carry on though

pretty much....

dont see how spittin the three key words(money,O's n clothes weed) gon get dude any further than all the rest of rappers just like him...my bad thats what Atlantic is for.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

However, this song is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

u would make a crappy A&R...

its not terrible or anything but definitely not single material...

it just sounds very generic...

However, this song is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

However, this song is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
im not saying its going to be a top 40 billboard hit...all i was sayin was it sounds good to me when i play it on the speakers. now take back what you said about me being a bad A&R
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

However, this song is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
im not saying its going to be a top 40 billboard hit...all i was sayin was it sounds good to me when i play it on the speakers. now take back what you said about me being a bad A&R
frown.gif

he need to do tracks w/ people he came in the game w/......stargate? gnr.....like really.....industry crazy though
he about to be a %%+@+ to the industry.....

he need to do tracks w/ people he came in the game w/......stargate? gnr.....like really.....industry crazy though
he about to be a %%+@+ to the industry.....

Like there isn't already an official Wiz Khalifa thread
ohwell.gif

This track is ok @ best though. Gotta listen to it in the car to really test it out though

ohwell.gif

This track is ok @ best though. Gotta listen to it in the car to really test it out though

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

ohwell.gif
Theres official threads for almost every popular artist, but it doesnt mean people still dont create threads for major songs that drop.
laugh.gif

I.E.- Kanye, Jay, Drake, Etc... some !@+@ deserves its own thread.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

ohwell.gif
Theres official threads for almost every popular artist, but it doesnt mean people still dont create threads for major songs that drop.
laugh.gif

I.E.- Kanye, Jay, Drake, Etc... some !@+@ deserves its own thread.

Damn dudes *****ing about him working with Stargate like the beat isn't nice. I HIGHLY doubt he leaves the producers he came in with just like that.

Back
Top Bottom