Wiz Khalifa Or Curren$y

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

They may have some of the same subject matter, but I see Wiz as more of a songmaker and Spitta as more of a well...Spitta.
agreed
same here.. think that's a big part of the reason they make such a great combo

This is true.

with Wiz Harmonizing and singing and all that Good @#$% plus Spitta Spitting the Musical outcome is straight crack.
pimp.gif

What the #$%^  is up with How Fly 2.   
nerd.gif

They may have some of the same subject matter, but I see Wiz as more of a songmaker and Spitta as more of a well...Spitta.
agreed

This is true.

with Wiz Harmonizing and singing and all that Good @#$% plus Spitta Spitting the Musical outcome is straight crack.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

agreed

This is true.

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

agreed

This is true.

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Khalifa >>>>

Sometimes I don't know what the heck Spitta be blabbin' about. It really sometimes sounds like total jibber-jabber...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 My thoughts exactly, half the time, Cam just be ramblin and you don't even know what he talkin bout

Khalifa >>>>

Sometimes I don't know what the heck Spitta be blabbin' about. It really sometimes sounds like total jibber-jabber...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 My thoughts exactly, half the time, Cam just be ramblin and you don't even know what he talkin bout

Khalifa >>>>

Khalifa >>>>

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Khalifa >>>>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

media_httpimnotatoyfi_Hgynn.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Khalifa >>>>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

media_httpimnotatoyfi_Hgynn.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom