Wizards ban Caron Butler from drinking Mountain Dew

DLO, when they first tested me for the allergy, It was still gettin worse and worse everyday. I mean I was rockin migraines, I could barely open my eyes.
and then I read the label on my multi-vitamins, and guess what.... Yellow Dye #5.

@%%# is everywhere mayne.
smh.gif

I drink that much Gatorade a day and I am convinced its gonna kill me eventually

Caron just got 50 cool points from me. Especially for knowing about the CCF Straws.

Damn, he's on one of my fantasy teams... I wonder if his play starts slipping, if everyone is gonna think he's on the Dew again.

Stay clean Caron....

If he's already playing lights out like this, why you gotta change it?
It might affect (effect?) him in the long run though.

damn a 2L is just insane..there's this lab TA for a engineering design class i took last year who downed a freaking 2 liter of diet coke EVERYDAY...thisreminded me of that, the difference is Caron is in much better shape and physique obviously.

I previously drank about 3 Mountain Dews or more. In the past 4 or 5 days, I haven't had one. Then today, all of a sudden I hate horrible itching on myback. I scratched my back, then looked in the mirror and it looked like I got whipped with a belt several times over. Do you think the withdrawal from MountainDew could be a cause for this reaction? Hook me up Dr. Niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom