Wladimir Klitchko and Hayden panera bread are dating????

this is a strange couple......i didnt know she liked em big shes a bad little girl...hes not even that great of a boxer and is ******ed...weird

She will date anyone that will get her press and make her look like she's mature for her age.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HamchopAFG

this is a strange couple......i didnt know she liked em big shes a bad little girl...hes not even that great of a boxer and is ******ed...weird

Doesn't he have a Ph.D?

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Doesn't he have a Ph.D?

Pretty Huge...........

Pause.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by cocolicious

She will date anyone that will get her press and make her look like she's mature for her age.
laugh.gif

This is hate
Thread is late.

Nope not hate, it's true. Have you ever seen an interview with her or know the type of people she dates?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Doesn't he have a Ph.D?

Pretty Huge...........

Pause.
Pause in deed lol, I heard he was a doctor though

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

laugh.gif

This is hate
Thread is late.

Nope not hate, it's true. Have you ever seen an interview with her or know the type of people she dates?
What does she say in her interviews that makes your statement truth? Knowing the type of people she dates doesn't prove your point either,what if she really just has different taste than most women? Seems like hate to me. Let the girl live.

With that said though, you can never really trust the validity of any of these celebrity "couples".

Back
Top Bottom