WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

This match.....
eyes.gif

Just bring on The Rock.

This match hasn't been going on that long guys
laugh.gif
. But yeah everyone wants The People's Champ to come out already.

This match hasn't been going on that long guys
laugh.gif
. But yeah everyone wants The People's Champ to come out already.

How many botches has Superman had so far? I've counted two.

first wrestlemania I can recall where the refs weren't knocked out....

I think that dude in the front row wearing the Cavs jersey was at last year's 'Mania. I like that he crossed out the 23

How many botches has Superman had so far? I've counted two.

I think that dude in the front row wearing the Cavs jersey was at last year's 'Mania. I like that he crossed out the 23

lol i think you guys hate the match because you're anticipating the rock coming out...

And because it's a cena match

lol i think you guys hate the match because you're anticipating the rock coming out...

And because it's a cena match

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Spoke too soon.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I missed most of this match, what's the whole story of Cena being woozie or whatever? There hasn't been much heat for this match at all from the crowd. The Rock involvement and anticipation is destroying this match.

THE MIZ KICKED OUT OF AN FU?!!?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rocky time!!!

Spoke too soon.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I missed most of this match, what's the whole story of Cena being woozie or whatever? There hasn't been much heat for this match at all from the crowd. The Rock involvement and anticipation is destroying this match.

THE MIZ KICKED OUT OF AN FU?!!?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rocky time!!!

Back
Top Bottom