WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

eek.gif
@ punk getting pops

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cole is the ultimate troll, plays his part so well.

Exactly, but he shouldn't be the lead announcer.
what if they brought jr back permanently as the lead announcer and have king and cole as color guys. that could be good.
Cole's heel character is in business for himself.  He doesn't put over the talent, heels or faces (with the exception of maybe The Miz and Del Rio).  He hates on the faces and buries most of the heels.  Bobby Heenan was the greatest heel announcer of all time because he hated every face and loved every heel, helping to get them over.

Cole is much better served as a heel manager.  I really hope he doesn't turn out to be the Raw GM, because the Heel GM gimmick is so played out.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cole is the ultimate troll, plays his part so well.

Exactly, but he shouldn't be the lead announcer.
what if they brought jr back permanently as the lead announcer and have king and cole as color guys. that could be good.
Cole's heel character is in business for himself.  He doesn't put over the talent, heels or faces (with the exception of maybe The Miz and Del Rio).  He hates on the faces and buries most of the heels.  Bobby Heenan was the greatest heel announcer of all time because he hated every face and loved every heel, helping to get them over.

Cole is much better served as a heel manager.  I really hope he doesn't turn out to be the Raw GM, because the Heel GM gimmick is so played out.

4wrestling wrote:

Agreed with you, however, I would give an extreme honorable mention to "heel" Jerry Lawler, he was damn entertaining.

4wrestling wrote:

Agreed with you, however, I would give an extreme honorable mention to "heel" Jerry Lawler, he was damn entertaining.

Stone Cold / Rock face to face last night and Stone Cold / HHH tonight
pimp.gif
. Gotta love it.

Stone Cold / Rock face to face last night and Stone Cold / HHH tonight
pimp.gif
. Gotta love it.

I am SOOOOOOOOOO tired of Orton and his same 3 moves every match.  He's as bad as Hogan.

everytime he drops down to the mat i pray for a popped shoulder

Back
Top Bottom