WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

^ i disagree.

the fued still has mileage on it, and there needs to be some time before (what i feel)

is the inevitable NT SummerFest main event of 4W vs. Hombrelobo 'Face vs. Face'

Unless i Beat 4Dubs at the King of the Ring, in which case it would be Club vs. Hombrelobo at Summerfest (which would probably sell through the roof considering the heart-piercing promos that would arise out of me for the showdown with the Wolfman)

its just good Booking.

^ i disagree.

the fued still has mileage on it, and there needs to be some time before (what i feel)

is the inevitable NT SummerFest main event of 4W vs. Hombrelobo 'Face vs. Face'

Unless i Beat 4Dubs at the King of the Ring, in which case it would be Club vs. Hombrelobo at Summerfest (which would probably sell through the roof considering the heart-piercing promos that would arise out of me for the showdown with the Wolfman)

its just good Booking.

Originally Posted by Club29

^ i disagree.

No, not the feud. YOU!
devil.gif

2307523_o.gif

*slow clap*
Bravo TennHouse bravo, you have single handedly put the sheeps in the NTWT Galaxy to sleep with your annoying and repetitive song.  I'm surprised you can even form a coherent sentence much less make a decent promo.  Hombre completely destroyed you at NTMania and you still think your a main eventer?  

Through all the travesty and disgrace this thread has to go through each week, nothing was more unjust than the way your #++ team partner Deek weaseled his way out of the Battle Royal with a win.  If getting my revenge on him means going through his talentless, pathetic excuse for a partner, than so be it.  I do have a condition as I know it will weaken your inner soul and burn your being.   If I win our match, you will have to refrain from all your sins, you will have to refrain from the vulgarity you spew each week on the Straight Edge NTRaw, you will have to join me in making NTRaw a pure and peaceful place for all.  That's right TennHouse, you will have to join the Straight Edge Society and take me in as your savior.  

Maybe with me as your leader, you will learn to remember the town you're in...

2307449_o.gif

With me as your Savior and you off those terrible drugs you're addicted to, maybe you will remember your next move...

2307475_o.gif

And I promise to the NTWT Galaxy, that the Straight Edge Savior... will not let TennHouse perform while under the influence of alcohol or any mind controlling substances again... as we already know how that ends up..

lolbz.gif

This is not an easy task, even for Hymen Man, but I see potential in you TennHouse... I think you would be a fine first addition to my Straight Edge Society of course that is, if you are willing to accept the goodness that is... Straight Edge.  I can only help you... if you let me...

sadjdjfhgfh_display_image.jpg

2307523_o.gif

*slow clap*
Bravo TennHouse bravo, you have single handedly put the sheeps in the NTWT Galaxy to sleep with your annoying and repetitive song.  I'm surprised you can even form a coherent sentence much less make a decent promo.  Hombre completely destroyed you at NTMania and you still think your a main eventer?  

Through all the travesty and disgrace this thread has to go through each week, nothing was more unjust than the way your #++ team partner Deek weaseled his way out of the Battle Royal with a win.  If getting my revenge on him means going through his talentless, pathetic excuse for a partner, than so be it.  I do have a condition as I know it will weaken your inner soul and burn your being.   If I win our match, you will have to refrain from all your sins, you will have to refrain from the vulgarity you spew each week on the Straight Edge NTRaw, you will have to join me in making NTRaw a pure and peaceful place for all.  That's right TennHouse, you will have to join the Straight Edge Society and take me in as your savior.  

Maybe with me as your leader, you will learn to remember the town you're in...

2307449_o.gif

With me as your Savior and you off those terrible drugs you're addicted to, maybe you will remember your next move...

2307475_o.gif

And I promise to the NTWT Galaxy, that the Straight Edge Savior... will not let TennHouse perform while under the influence of alcohol or any mind controlling substances again... as we already know how that ends up..

lolbz.gif

This is not an easy task, even for Hymen Man, but I see potential in you TennHouse... I think you would be a fine first addition to my Straight Edge Society of course that is, if you are willing to accept the goodness that is... Straight Edge.  I can only help you... if you let me...

sadjdjfhgfh_display_image.jpg

*From his mancave Hombre watches the shenanigans in the NTWT after a long session with one of his freaks*

2j3juo5.jpg

"  Heh."

*finishes reading the art of war*

*From his mancave Hombre watches the shenanigans in the NTWT after a long session with one of his freaks*

2j3juo5.jpg

"  Heh."

*finishes reading the art of war*

Man those Scott Hall vids were sad to watch.
ohwell.gif

On another note:
theGeek won, got lucky in a hot mess ntwt talent pool full of garbage.

bertpissed.gif

Man those Scott Hall vids were sad to watch.
ohwell.gif

On another note:
theGeek won, got lucky in a hot mess ntwt talent pool full of garbage.

bertpissed.gif

L.W.O is taking over NTWT since that iss invasion was a Fail

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]EDGAR[/color]fly23-[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]Grimey[/color]-[color= rgb(153, 51, 0)]ShaunHillFTW49[/color]-[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ElCubanoDel510[/color]-maby club? somos .....

Los Cuatro Horsemen 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

THE NEW Orient Express .......Its on
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom