WNBA "star" Diana Taurasi cited for DUI

Damn thug.
smh.gif

[h2]Taurasi cited for DUI in Phoenix[/h2]

Comment Email Print Associated Press

PHOENIX -- Phoenix police say leading Phoenix Mercury scorer Diana Taurasi was cited for drunken driving just a few hours after the club's win over the Seattle Storm.

Phoenix police spokesman Luis Samudio says an officer stopped Taurasi at about 2:30 Thursday morning for allegedly speeding. A police statement says the officer smelled alcohol and gave her several field sobriety tests.

Taurasi was then driven to a mobile DUI van where she gave a blood sample, then was cited and released. Authorities did not know her blood alcohol content.

Taurasi, a guard, scored 22 points and blocked four shots in Wednesday night's 93-81 win over the Storm. She is the WNBA's leading fan vote-getter ahead of the league's July 25 All-Star game.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

How does that make her a thug?..You don't think girls go out and drink and then drive home?...

Originally Posted by arff23

How does that make her a thug?..You don't think girls go out and drink and then drive home?...
grin.gif
I think OP was joking.
laugh.gif
@ star being inside quotations.

I saw this coming a mile away... She parties HARD and drinks like a fish. She's cool as hell too to hang with. As far as money, she's good. Makes $$$overseas and is one of the WNBA's highest paid

*sigh*

This is highly disappointing to me.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Taurasi is my second favorite player in the league; she was my favorite beforeCandace Parker came through last season.

Diana...
smh.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

I always knew she the 'party hard' type.

I wish her driving privileges were taken away for a long time, at least a couple years.

I also wish that more people would truly realize that driving is a privilege, not a right.
arff23:
How does that make her a thug?
He's being sarcastic, calling for equality. He's taking up for some male athlete who has been busted recently with a DUI and lambasted forit, labeled a thug and what not.

Scott Frost:
If anything this pathetic league should get behind this and promote it.
Shun Goku Satsu:
If I played for the WNBA I would be drunk everynight.
StephonUrkel:
YESSSSSS finally a a legitimate reason to bash this sport/league
pimp.gif

so long WNBA... happy trails
Otis Dont Play That:
Can she afford to pay the fines??????
Har.

Har.

Har.

You guys are PRicElessly DelIghtful and Clever, wiTh your hilArious Banter regarding the women'sLEague.

Back
Top Bottom