DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

If were talking about starting points, I wouldnt of mind 2 solid Superman films with maybe a Bruce Wayne cameo in the second one just to let the audience know that
  1. He exists in that world
  2. He now has Superman on his radar moving foward along with other meta humans
Follow that with a GL and/or WW solo film then a teamup movie with Superman/Batman. Then some planet wide threat emerges forcing everybody to link up for the first time as an introduction to the League. Have Flash throw in a joke about them all being "Super friends" and thats the backbone of whatever the **** they want to call their universe. Save SS for way down the line

DC's biggest problem to date, is scale

like take MOS for example, if that happens, every superhero on the planet should have showed up.. same with what went down in SS

but with SS, they need to follow what the animated movie did, the government screwed up some needed to use expendable poeple to fix the problem plus werent able to go to the heroes because then they expose themself.. it's small scale, so just batman showing up makes sense, that's on his turf

she's making sound like it for sure and her imdb is updated though that's more like wiki these days i believe

:lol: that's what I'm saying

but i guess if the trolls and haters are going to pay monthly to have access to the forums then its a win for DC :lol:

Good listen @1:16:38 ..Goes on for about 7 minutes. . . and Marc Bernardin had some good ideas as well i.e. name change and a new script( for obvious reasons)...

This would have been great.. TDKR, shoulda been bats going soft because crime goes down after dent act and everything from TDK and then he gets got by bane and then retires leaving things to robin

Butttttt supes makes him come out of retirement

RUMOR: Tom Cruise Was Up For Hal Jordan Role In GREEN LANTERN Reboot But Passed Because ...

Back in March, celebrity gossip site Crazy Days and Nights - who has been accurate in the past, apparently - ran a blind item about a certain "diminutive A+/A list actor" that was the front runner for the lead in an upcoming superhero movie, and today they've updated the post to confirm that they were talking about Tom Cruise and Green Lantern.

They also mention the supposed reason Cruise ultimately decided to pass on the role. Possible SPOILERS ahead.

So, if this is indeed accurate, it seems Cruise dropped out of the running because Hal Jordan is killed, and he "wanted no part of that."

Though it's possible he may still be interested if the script is changed, the fact that we haven't heard anything about this since March definitely leads us to question the validity of the report. Then again, this wouldn't be the first time the MI: Fallout star was rumored to be involved in this DC project, so you never know.

sounds like a passing of the torch

but he can also come back as Parallax as a villain or Spectre to make a cameo in every film

I like it.

Kill Hal. Prop up Jon. Never introduce Guy or Kyle.

tom probably invisions himself to have a robert downy jr type role as a super hero lol
Pure facts.

Son isn't taking a washed role or one where he eventually gets washed. He wants to thrive and be a star until it's time to end the franchise.

I can't wait until Tom does get cast as a superhero though. Son gonna learn to bend steel just to do his own stunts :lol:

Hal is the closest I feel I can see him cast as in DC or Marvel. Especially in Marvel since he's most likely be elevating a b-list hero.

Last edited:
And DC should really work on establishing 1 green lantern before killing 1 of the most well known off

Would be like them killing off Barry Allen just to get to Wally west

Actually nevermind, hopefully they didn't hear me

...I might fight you for speaking this.
:lol: Of all the GLs.

If they not doing right by Martian Manhunter, Guy isn't going to get a proper/accurate appearance.

Let me find out you a red head with a bowl cut though :lol: :nerd:

:lol: Of all the GLs.

If they not doing right by Martian Manhunter, Guy isn't going to get a proper/accurate appearance.

Let me find out you a red head with a bowl cut though :lol: :nerd:
lol Nah. I like Guy because of the vest and his relationship with Bats. Sure he got one shotted but he got spunk.

Back
Top Bottom