Woman Assaulted Wearing a Romo Jersey Vol. Salty Eagles Fans

http://www.myfoxphilly.co...y_Assaulted_In_Bethlehem

Woman Wearing Romo Shirt Assaulted
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Police are investigating a reported assault on a 27-year-old Lehigh Valley woman as she was going to the convenience store Friday night.

Jamie Wert said she was wearing a Dallas Cowboys football shirt with quarterback Tony Romo's name and number on the back while walking on Spruce Street inBethlehem.

That's when she says she was approached by two men wearing Philadelphia Eagles jerseys.

When one of them said, "Hey, Romo," she turned around and was struck with something that cut her face.

"I had blood running down my neck, all down the front of my shirt," Wert told Fox 29 News. "When I came home I had to wash everything off. Itwas scary."

Wert said the attack shook her up but also made her even more determined to show her Dallas pride, including a sign hanging over the front porch that says,"Kill the Birds," and "Go Cowboys."

Police said they're now looking for the two men wearing the Eagles shirts in connection with the assault, although the woman couldn't give them much ofa description.

When one of them said, "Hey, Romo," she turned around and was struck with something that cut her face.
I'm sorry but
laugh.gif

Pathetic.
smh.gif
Why didn't they try to start something with a male Cowboy fan?

and watch some philly knucklehead come in here with "philly
pimp.gif
" smh

And this is why I despise Philadelphia as a city, not just the sports teams. people there are scumbags
smh.gif

Eagles fans obviously being very classy about this one.

"If she was in the kitchen where she's supposed to be then it never would have happened. "

"cool"

"Meh, she's from Dallas. She SHOULD be in the kitchen cooking dinner for her brother...err husband. "

"she was asking for it."

"Its a shame...

they didnt stab her too... "

SMH

-throwing bottles at the two 49er fans
-throwing bottles at clinton portis' mom
-attacking chief zee

list goes on.....

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

And this is why I despise Philadelphia as a city, not just the sports teams. people there are scumbags
smh.gif

QFT....Grade A Pieces of feces.

Back
Top Bottom