Woman claims cop beat her. Video

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! she fell wow on what to black both her eyes and chipmonk her up like that?? might as well said a monkey got in the room andslapped her up!

**%@ pigs
6972565e296f66a9ae62e5c80856e5b0ce037a2.gif

not to be racist, but if cops in shreveport will do that to a whte woman, i can magine what they would do to a black man.

smh.gif
she fell and injured herself $*$% OUT OF HERE

does anyone know what happened to that other lady who got strip searched by those male cops?
nerd.gif
happened about a month ago

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! she fell wow on what to black both her eyes
same thing I thought. I pretty sure if some punk ___ cop hit a woman in my family like that I would have to take my time taking his life. stuff likethis makes me sick

damn, that's crazy. ol' girl strategically fell on her face enough times to blacken both eyes? now, that's just being clumsy

NT take note....not all police brutality cases involve african americans...that being said, she about to be P-A-I-D

Wow cops can really get away with anything.. i mean if he killed her would he still get away with it since it is not on "TAPE"? wooow

She shouldnt have been acting stupid, and shouldnt have been dwi. Hooray for all you cop haters, yall are so cool.

Those excuses are lame and untrue. That's the kind of stuff wife beaters say.

Originally Posted by bbanks707

She shouldnt have been acting stupid, and shouldnt have been dwi. Hooray for all you cop haters, yall are so cool.

I was ready to post the same thing until I saw her lying on the floor in a pool of blood. That's just disgusting behavior and I can't see how shewon't sue him and win a nice settlement. Nobody, lawbreaker or not, deserves to be treated that way by a cop.

Maybe if she wasnt acting like a child she wouldnt of gotten her head clubbed up. There is no excuse for drunk driving. Ppl like her sicken me

So drunk driving = getting your face smashed, don't think so. That is completely ridiculous and she was getting up and acting belligerent but she was not athreat in anyway for him to beat her like that.
smh.gif
There are way too many bad cops and not enough good ones
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom