Woman falsely accuses man of rape Vol. Signed by the ATL Falcons!

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

so....NOTHING happens to this girl? Nothing? At all?

I mean...what the hell
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What did you expect in a country that laws favor women.
Why do you think everyone laughs at male mutilation, but when you mention harming a woman and all of a sudden it's wrong.

Originally Posted by NYC game

I mean...what the hell
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why do you think everyone laughs at male mutilation, but when you mention harming a woman and all of a sudden it's wrong.

VERY on point and it's sickening.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Just read a comment from the article in LA Times here

LightWorker12 at 1:37 PM May 24, 2012

What Gibson did took a lot of courage. It would have been a lot easier for her to just let things stay the way they were. Instead, she chose to do the right thing and tell the truth -- unfortunately it took her 10 years to get around to it. There are lots of other women who have falsely accused men of raping them who don't have the courage to admit they lied for whatever reason. Her decision to give Banks back his hope for a productive life might inspire other women who have falsely accused a man of rape to do the same thing -- but if they think they'll end up in jail for finally telling the truth, they're not as likely to do so. 

Just something to think about...

Dat women logic.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
Female logic is insane, they can rationalize anything.  I can understand Brian not wanting to fight anymore, just wants his freedom. When you're in a situation so stressful you're mentally and physically sick, you just want it to be over.

Sad to see a young man unfairly judged by are judicial system. This women deserves to be punished for her crime.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Chill pill, my %%#. Cases like this are rampant and rarely is a woman faced with consequences.

A close family member did 16 years because some chick cried foul when her husband found out she was cheating. Destroyed his life and subsequently the lives of his son, both daughters, and wife.

Take that forgive and forget crap elseware. That was literally the worst non-physical act someone can commit on another human being. Disgusting.

As a male....

Your stomach should be turned upside down by this. It could just as easily happen to you.

I'm furious about this all too, but from an unbiased standpoint, your family member kind of destroyed his home life himself by cheating on his wife in the first place.
Everything else I agree with.
Step your reading comprehension way up bruh

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Chill pill, my %%#. Cases like this are rampant and rarely is a woman faced with consequences.

A close family member did 16 years because some chick cried foul when her husband found out she was cheating. Destroyed his life and subsequently the lives of his son, both daughters, and wife.

Take that forgive and forget crap elseware. That was literally the worst non-physical act someone can commit on another human being. Disgusting.

As a male....

Your stomach should be turned upside down by this. It could just as easily happen to you.

I'm furious about this all too, but from an unbiased standpoint, your family member kind of destroyed his home life himself by cheating on his wife in the first place.
Everything else I agree with.

Pretty sure that his wife claimed dude was raping/abusing her when HE found out SHE was cheating.

This story still gets me tight, and the crazy thing is barring injury he really had a legit chance to make it to the NFL, remember 02' was when Pete Carroll had just taken over he woulda been in that recruiting class that included Reggie Bush, Dwayne Jarrett, Steve Smith, etc....

just found out the charges against my brothers friend were dropped after some girl accused him of rape...

she was lying cuz they got caught in someone's driveway messing around...

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Just read a comment from the article in LA Times here

LightWorker12 at 1:37 PM May 24, 2012

What Gibson did took a lot of courage. It would have been a lot easier for her to just let things stay the way they were. Instead, she chose to do the right thing and tell the truth -- unfortunately it took her 10 years to get around to it. There are lots of other women who have falsely accused men of raping them who don't have the courage to admit they lied for whatever reason. Her decision to give Banks back his hope for a productive life might inspire other women who have falsely accused a man of rape to do the same thing -- but if they think they'll end up in jail for finally telling the truth, they're not as likely to do so. 

Just something to think about...

Dat women logic.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
Female logic is insane, they can rationalize anything.  I can understand Brian not wanting to fight anymore, just wants his freedom. When you're in a situation so stressful you're mentally and physically sick, you just want it to be over.

Courage?

The right thing to do?

Straight up that is some of the most ridiculous nonsense I have ever read. I'm so damn mad about this that I can't even type out my thoughts...
30t6p3b.gif

I wish this was the 1600s and that woman could be burnt at the stake for witchcraft for ruining that mans life

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

This story is ridiculous...
In times like this....you can't rely on the law...

nas-mask.gif

this..."now im not sayin he should kill her...............but i'd understand"- Chris Rock

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

just found out the charges against my brothers friend were dropped after some girl accused him of rape...
Wow, one of my cousins (along with 2 of his friends) did 10 years for "rape". My cousin was smashing some chick he had been hitting up for
awhile at her parents house, and she told him to invite some of his friends over. So they came over and all got some from her. Her dad comes 

home, all 3 dudes hop out the window and you can probably fill in the rest. 

Ridiculous. My bad if posted already but remember that case in the Bronx I think where some chick let dudes tun a train on her in the bathroom and then she cried rape and all the dudes got arrested. She later told the truth but their image is still messed up. Reporters calling them disgusting for running a train and all that. I think I remember one of the dudes being an NTer too

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wow, one of my cousins (along with 2 of his friends) did 10 years for "rape". My cousin was smashing some chick he had been hitting up for
awhile at her parents house, and she told him to invite some of his friends over. So they came over and all got some from her. Her dad comes 

thats terrible...

women who lie about rape and who the father of their children are are the bottom of the barrel...doesn't get much worse than that

I have an uncle named Gampa (guess that's how u spell it, pronounced Grandpa without the "R") doing time because his babby mamma accused him of rape. She has been telling other people, including my grandmother and her family, who now have custody of their son, otherwise.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by NYC game

I mean...what the hell
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

VERY on point and it's sickening.
True
But at the same time, women have had it super rough in america since the beginning and their is still abundant sexism.
Man human beings are depressing sometimes, we need a massive consciousness shift.
tired.gif

thats terrible...

women who lie about rape and who the father of their children are are the bottom of the barrel...doesn't get much worse than that
blame the societal norms that greatly constrain what women can do sexually while still being upstanding citizens. blame %%+*-shaming, that's the reason for false rape charges. 
some of the responses to this thread are ridiculous. don't even know why i bother coming here.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Latepass, but what?
mad.gif
Dude....*$+ is going on in your avy?!
eek.gif
sick.gif
Is it from prometheus?
grin.gif
Yup.

Now at first, I thought she helped get him released, so I figured, alright. She must've signed immunity stuff to give herself protection, because her own testimony would be the only thing that could free him. But seeing as he's already out and all he has is this little taped confession of hers...man...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

thats terrible...

blame the societal norms that greatly constrain what women can do sexually while still being upstanding citizens. blame %%+*-shaming, that's the reason for false rape charges.

Are you saying that a woman would have so much shame in wanting sex that she'd put a false rape charge on an INNOCENT man because she doesn't want to be labeled as some kind of %@!$? Maybe i'm WAAAAAAY off,but i'm just trying to understand what you're saying here.

thats terrible...

daaaaaamb... that's cold blooded, famb...
lemme ask folks this though...

what's the best way of avoiding something like this? 

i'm scared man... real life...

frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom