Woman gets $1,200/month in fancy meals Vol. Enter Simps

^Murray Hill is right in the thick of things in Manhattan. Great neighborhood for people in their 20s. I have a couple friends who live there.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

are they smashing at least?

They gotta be gettin somethin from her. Dudes can't be that much of a sucka.
if they are older dudes who just like the attention they probably aren't getting anything

the younger dudes are thinking they can use their money to get into her pants but she sets the 5 date limit so she can ditch them before they get too antsy

Wait! hold up. She has TWO roommates, makes 45k a yr and has to resort to these shenanigans to eat comfortably ....... Man I know NYC can be expensive, but she's living life all wrong if that's the case

Posted this on my facebook. Lulz have ensued
laugh.gif

Lol at that 45k a yr breakdown leaving her with 1200 after rent and taxes.

45k is nothing in NYC.

From the responses, it seems only a handful of people actually read the thread.
laugh.gif

Most didn't even read the title correctly with some of these replies.
laugh.gif

Would be awkward as hell if someone is taking her out and they run into the guy she ate with the previous night
laugh.gif

I smash any chicks I meet online not waste money on them. More power to this broad for working the system even more since she's destitute status, especially since she not even letting the dudes smash. We all know females been doing this from the club to the bar.

After reading that she's saving money, possibly getting healthier/in shape, and being fed by other men on a nightly basis.

Simps gonna simp and this is what becomes of it.

Lots of girls in NYC do some form of this, this lady just found a way to take it to the extreme

someone is gonna find out who she is and put her on Blast...and some sucka will still scoop her up

I bet she getting kinda heavy by now since all she did at night was dine out. Also she must have this game on lock to remember all the different dude's name and not give it away.

If I'm paying a chick 1,200 a month in meals she better be ready to suck, +#++, and give massages on command. Talkin about giving me 8 hour sleeping BJ's with her mouth all attached to my Johnson.

But hey, it isn't simpin if you got it.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I aint even made though, got the game figured out.
goodjimmy2.jpg
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by RFX45

From the responses, it seems only a handful of people actually read the thread.
laugh.gif

Most didn't even read the title correctly with some of these replies.
laugh.gif
I'm sayin... how you could read the article and miss the point that this was spread out over multiple dudes with a 5 date cap?
Ya'll are so quick to yell "SIMPIN" but this is really just dating in 2011
laugh.gif
I really doubt these NYC brokers are missing $200/month on drinks/food for some company and the opportunity to slide head first into third base... 

I would only feel bad for dudes that are on there for true love... all 5 of em
laugh.gif

she is bawsed up fareal bro...

but... investment banker? how much they make..?

hope these guys were making crazy guap so a $70 date ain't put too much of a dent in their pocket...

cuz if not...

*lil Wayne voice* ugh... dats nasty...

Supply and demand lol, she is offering her company/ possibly services to needy men who are probably going through a mid life crisis or just plain have money and dont care how much they spend on a chick just to impress her... both are suckers but both benefit each other i guess...

Supple and demand lol, she is offering her company/ possibly services to needy men who are probably going through a mid life crisis or just plain have money and dont care how much they spend on a chick just to impress her... both are suckers but both benefit each other i guess...

People that use online dating websites let their guard down far too often. Both men and women on those sites assume that if someone is willing to pay a monthly subscription that they don't have to be as vigilant questioning the person's motives as they would if they met that same person in the club. People in our society are grimey and you have to keep your guard up at all times.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Posted this on my facebook. Lulz have ensued
laugh.gif

post em...im sure its good
Man I'm on the move right now and too lazy to blur the names but you know the ladies are stepping out to cosign lol. This one crazy chick I used to mess with but deaded because she crazy tryin to subtweet a n_ on fb talmbout how some men use women for sex and whatnot lol. Mind you she threw the coochie at me
30t6p3b.gif
No game was involved in the making of that catastrophy.

Wait, did dude actually "s a d" to get a pair of True Blues? I thought that story was an elaborate hoax. Please enlighten me.

Back
Top Bottom