Woman Kills Boyfriend By Sitting on Him

al audi

Banned
image6129359x.jpg

CLEVELAND, Ohio (CBS/WOIO) An obese woman who killed her boyfriend by sitting on him will not serve any time behind bars.

Photo: Mia Landingham.

Mia Landingham pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter on Wednesday and was sentenced to three years probation and 100 hours of community service, according to CBS affiliate WOIO.

Landingham, who was believed to weigh over 300 pounds at the time of the Aug. 2009 incident, sat on Mikal Middleton-Bey as he was face first on the couch.

According to her lawyer, there was a history of domestic abuse between Landingham and her boyfriend, FOX News reports.

Investigators say the victim was 5'10" tall and weighed 126 pounds. andingham is 5'9" tall.

A police scale that went up to 350 pounds wasn't enough to accurately weigh the Cleveland woman, according to the affiliate.

should i laugh?

i'm perplexed... its kinda funny to me..

RIP to dude.

I think i'ma laugh now....
roll.gif

im living in cleveland. fml.

why do i always see some skinny dude wifed up with some fat chick anyways?

Investigators say the victim was 5'10" tall and weighed 126 pounds. andingham is 5'9" tall.

A police scale that went up to 350 pounds wasn't enough to accurately weigh the Cleveland woman, according to the affiliate.

roll.gif

WOWWWW

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Guess dude couldnt take the pressure

Awww man! That would've been classic with that Horatio caption! RIP to the dude but when I read the part about their sizes I was like
eek.gif

then I start to
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom