Woman put in coma over parking space.

I don't buy this dude's story at all...

Pointing to an old knife wound on the right side of his face, Fuller - whose rap sheet includes arrests for assault and drug charges - said his reaction might have something to do with being jumped and cut when he was 15.

"You never know what might happen," he said, blaming his street-survival instincts for provoking his fist.

Riiiight.....
30t6p3b.gif

A lot of internet tough guys on here...out of curiosity, for those that are co-signing what he did...how many of yall have actually thrown a haymaker at a woman? Fuller is clearly "about that life," while a lot of you are cheering from the sidelines knowing good and well you wouldn't do what he did.

I don't buy this dude's story at all...

Pointing to an old knife wound on the right side of his face, Fuller - whose rap sheet includes arrests for assault and drug charges - said his reaction might have something to do with being jumped and cut when he was 15.

"You never know what might happen," he said, blaming his street-survival instincts for provoking his fist.

Riiiight.....
30t6p3b.gif

A lot of internet tough guys on here...out of curiosity, for those that are co-signing what he did...how many of yall have actually thrown a haymaker at a woman? Fuller is clearly "about that life," while a lot of you are cheering from the sidelines knowing good and well you wouldn't do what he did.

People should watch what they say and be mindful of who they piss off, especially when dealing with strangers that you don't know from the next guy.

This could have easily been a shooting instead of a fisticuffs altercation. The dude will get what's coming to him - he shouldn't have threw the haymaker, but the woman could have avoided the hospital all together if she had kept her mouth shut.

People should watch what they say and be mindful of who they piss off, especially when dealing with strangers that you don't know from the next guy.

This could have easily been a shooting instead of a fisticuffs altercation. The dude will get what's coming to him - he shouldn't have threw the haymaker, but the woman could have avoided the hospital all together if she had kept her mouth shut.

I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...

There it is.

I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...

There it is.

He probably should've just backed into the space.

But like others have said, if you hit someone or something you don't know personally the least you should expect is to be hit back.

She threw the light punch apparently and he went for the mortal kombat uppercut.

OD? possibly. expected? kinda.

He probably should've just backed into the space.

But like others have said, if you hit someone or something you don't know personally the least you should expect is to be hit back.

She threw the light punch apparently and he went for the mortal kombat uppercut.

OD? possibly. expected? kinda.

Whats going on in this thread, anyways I heard there is video of the incident so hopefully when we actually see what happened then we can make a judgment. 

Whats going on in this thread, anyways I heard there is video of the incident so hopefully when we actually see what happened then we can make a judgment. 

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN  He just had to be black they gonna fry this brother he gonna get all of OJ's time
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom