Woman Who Cried Rape Sentenced to Prison

Justice
pimp.gif

Good. Hopefully some dude looking chicks put some real fear in her.

Feel sorry for the guy tho. The system should compensate for stealing 4 years of his life.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

That'd be funny if she really did get raped and nobody believed her.
Didn't she admit to lyin or somethin? And how nobody believe her if dude did time for it?
laugh.gif

but in regards to ol girl,
nelson-muntz.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

She should have a longer sentence.

Dude's image is done for life.

Drunken females, ftl.
tired.gif
QFT. girls that lie and call rape should be sentenced now...

i recall a story i read on here a while back where some chick got caught cheatin by her bf. when she called rape he killed the dude that was smashin.
smh.gif
at least she got sentenced and not her bf...

She could get it... with the camera rolling and a consent form signed.
laugh.gif

Now, she might actually feel what it's like to be violated. It might not be as common, but females get rough too. If she's broken some type of code (I would think sending an innocent person to prison would qualify), she might be turned into a broomstick holder.

So many innocent people are in jail/prison. Lie detectors should be standard. Give each side 2 tests and it would have been cleared....

Good for her, she deserves it.

Originally Posted by Club29

will this guy get any sort of compensation?

He can probably sue her for defamation, that's if she has anything worth taking.

She should serve 1-3 years on top of all the time he spent.

She committed a crime, purposely putting an innocent man in jail.

I'm sure he will get her for all she is worth (if anything) in a civil case.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Thats what the hell she gets

Now it is time for the s l u t from Hofstra to get it.
This was the first thing to pop into my mind when I read the title. She should get at least 4 years tho, no parole. I wonder what they had to convict dude with tho

I still don't see why it took them four months after she admitted to her testimony being a lie to release him from prison.

I had wrote a paper on this in freshman year but I believe she should have received an 8 year mandatory sentence. Double his jail time.

Back
Top Bottom