Woman Who Made a Sex Tape With Hulk Hogan is Reportedly Embarrassed About It

:lol: I've given more reps in this thread alone than I've ever had before. This has me dying at work.

Last edited:
More info on that NINJAHOOD thread you guys are talking about....

I want to see hulks ex wife naked.

If Hulk's sex tape doesn't consist of him ripping a tiny Hulkamania tank top off his penis before running wild, I want nothing to do with it.

but for real though, I can't imagine what Brooke is feeling right now, after her brother's car crash, her moms going out with some fool in his early twenties and his pops tape being leaked.

i think the dude that is smanging linda hogan was nicks friend too smh nick should have smoked that fool

Last edited:
Did he spraypaint nWo on her back when he was done?

1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

I've been trying my best to emulate the best NT detective skills that I can, but I can't find any pics of this Clem chick in the birthday suit. This Bubba guy is the master of the tease.

but for real though, I can't imagine what Brooke is feeling right now, after her brother's car crash, her moms going out with some fool in his early twenties and his pops tape being leaked.
Their TV time came and went. At least she doesn't have to talk about it next week on TV or something. 

Its as quiet as it could be for them. 

Back
Top Bottom