Women’s Air Jordan (1998) returns 1-16-2020

Meant to say what GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal already posted earlier today.. managed to snag a pair while they were on there. I was surprised they vanished so fast.. Legit thought they'd stick around.

Either they sold out or they straight up weren't supposed to list them because they just died lol. My size was gone a few minutes after I copped but I figured thats normal for a 12 in Women's. I hope they don't cancel so I can rest assured.

Holy ****!! I remember someone in high school having these and not knowing what they were. I searched for years after trying to find out what they were and wasn’t until even longer after that I found out they were womans.

The original 13 had heel and forefoot Zoom so my guess is that the Womens set up was the same.

Also, this is the first time I've ever seen a shoe get put on NDC and THEN get put on SNKRS for a later release. Looks like a goof or something..

Air Jordan Women’s OG
Color: White/University Red-Black
Style Code: 133000-106
Release Date: January 16, 2020
Price: $140
1578685686017.png

1578685705449.png

1578685721119.png

1578685765267.png

1578685779641.png

1578685804544.png

Wonder what size these will go up to? I'd need an 12.5 or 13 in womens (equal to 11-11.5 mens).

Yeah, even if, I’m a men’s 13-14 so no on these. Cool to see a blast from the past from my High School days though.

I wanted these back then bc they reminded me of a remix of the 13, but they didn't come readily in a women's 12. I wouldn't cop today tho. look like decent team j now

Last edited:
i remember this guy in high school rocking this. He wasnt into basketball nor played it. This was probably around the time where I noticed more casual folks rocking jordan brand and not just folks who were into basketball.

Couldn't break it to him that he was wearing women's shoes. But he was a cool dude and cool with everybody so we all just let it pass and didnt think anything of it.
I used to rock a bunch of women's colorway airmax and other silhouettes bc my feet were just small enough and I ain't have to see a bunch of other dudes rocking it. low key, cats was wishing they could fit them too lol

Def looks different, but still a dope shoe. Didn't they drop? Must have been an early drop

Back
Top Bottom