Women across the Internet lust over felon's mugshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no issue admitting a man is good looking but he does nothing for me.

a thread about a guy is 10 pages 
mean.gif

in!

Last edited:
This thread is gold :rofl:

I can't front though, the felon is a handsome ___. The female felons in here would all get worked (except Chantel) if their bodies are saying anything.

Yo honestly I don't know what these females is fiending over, god.

Son has a buzz cut, his lips ain't even thick, and son got wild tats. My ***** just has blue eyes, that's all he got forreal forreal..and he's lightskin so 8/10 he's soft.

These females will fiend over anything, pa. Forreal they need to step their standards up. Son got 6 felonies, god

Ain't nothin wrong with lightskin cats. I def know a couple of them that get it "poppin in the streets". It's a lot of lightskin street cats out there. It's the media that plays light skin dudes to be soft. The mainstream light skin ***** is a flower, god. Example: Drake, Michael Ealy, August Alsina, Tyga, Kid Ink, Joe Buddens

Now in real life...it's yellow ****** that's crazy out there..example: U-God, Lloyd Banks, French Montana, Redman

So it's all the media really. I know theres alot of soft dark dudes. It's soft dudes everywhere

This whole lightskin darkskin thing is stupid. At the end of the day, we all black going through the same struggle, still being oppressed

If I had some millions I would bond out dude and make him the model of some hard core biker gear and taker over the biker clothing instdustry!!

He would be perfect, just need somebody to make the commercials and advertisement good

Perfect ideal

Biker clothing call it J Meeks witha skull bone with tears drop between his first and last name

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom