Women of the World Cup: Brazil 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonely island for Team Raff. Been on her since the auctioning virginity rumors. I have a weakness for Italian (and Portuguese) women. Unique fire, passion. Italian women love hard, and hate hard when things don't work out.

2018 WC gonna be in Russia?

I need to start saving now so that I can make the next one. So many fine wimmenz. :evil:

Last edited:
Where's the Asian girl in the pic above from? Korea?
Yeah, the tattoo on her arm is of the Korean flag. Kind of weird that whatever WC tee she's wearing is sponsored by Canon, which is a Japanese company, given the bad taste Japanese and Korean people have for each other.

Lonely island for Team Raff. Been on her since the auctioning virginity rumors. I have a weakness for Italian (and Portuguese) women. Unique fire, passion. Italian women love hard, and hate hard when things don't work out.

Dont get me wrong champ she's a winner in every statistical category

Korean women are awesome. Some of my favorites.
Move to Southern California, and you'll be in heaven. 
laugh.gif

Definitely not unique to Italian women. Date any true Latin woman and it's the same deal.

Korean women are awesome. Some of my favorites.

My friend is Korean and went there for vacation a few years ago. I asked him how the women were looking and he said Korean American women back here look better. I looked at him confused. I didn't expect a lot to look like the plastic surgery perfect k-pop stars but thought he would see many cute ones.

Yeah. From my experience pretty identical.

. Crazy family that's super protective
. Long hair that takes hours to do
. Has that crazy cousin
. Religious
. Goes psyco when drunk
. Loves you hard
. ***** from hell when she's mad
. Plays lots of "mind games"
. Freak in the sheets

Am I missing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.