Women rather be a MADE man's sm$$ than a Regular Man's Queen...Thoughts?

Your thoughts on this.  It was said by Joe Budden on this video i just saw.  If this post was already made delete it or ignore it.

i think its true.  but not all females are not like that.  some are loyal to good dudes.  

edit: sorry for the s word. u can delete if you want

Your thoughts on this.  It was said by Joe Budden on this video i just saw.  If this post was already made delete it or ignore it.

i think its true.  but not all females are not like that.  some are loyal to good dudes.  

edit: sorry for the s word. u can delete if you want

we already did this dunny
smile.gif

its true for some tho...

depends what kind of women we are talking about. My girl been loyal through rich and poor so I cannot really say I agree. Groupies would rather be a made mans smutt than a regular mans queen

depends what kind of women we are talking about. My girl been loyal through rich and poor so I cannot really say I agree. Groupies would rather be a made mans smutt than a regular mans queen

oh, so you just happened to see this somewhere recently besides NT and decided to come to NT and have a new discussion on it?

oh, so you just happened to see this somewhere recently besides NT and decided to come to NT and have a new discussion on it?

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

yes im not on NT or the internet searching for joe budden videos.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

yes im not on NT or the internet searching for joe budden videos.
indifferent.gif

Not the good ones. But since it seems like so many women are gold diggers who are materialistic and insecure, yeah, I'd say for those that they'd rather suck off a made man. But they're not good women.

Not the good ones. But since it seems like so many women are gold diggers who are materialistic and insecure, yeah, I'd say for those that they'd rather suck off a made man. But they're not good women.

Back
Top Bottom