***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

How did yall feel about the Alyssa Thomas screen on her?!

I felt she led her shoulder into her. I read a comment that CC could've gone around the screen and there was clearly space.

Someone said she flopped.

Well she may have but AT def did lean that right shoulder into the screen. Hey maybe CC is picking up veteran habits.

How did yall feel about the Alyssa Thomas screen on her?!

I felt she led her shoulder into her. I read a comment that CC could've gone around the screen and there was clearly space.

Someone said she flopped.

Well she may have but AT def did lean that right shoulder into the screen. Hey maybe CC is picking up veteran habits.

AT hasn't liked her since that opening game :lol:

Watching it live it looked like foul on AT. They only showed the replay twice and never showed alternate angles that were good, unless they did so later and I missed it. It was hard to tell looking at it from behind AT if it was a good call or not. Seemed like at first AT was good, moving into position. But right before the point of contact it seemed like she initiated it, hence the foul.

But I couldn't tell if Clark embellished it because they never showed a good angle. I also hadn't seen enough of the whole flow of the game to know if it was a makeup call from before.

need us to go ahead and sit Kea for the rest of the season if we want a shot at Paige

Nah let her hopp. Sparks have sabotaged her season from the beginning. She had to play out of position for the first quarter of the season.

Now that she’s consistently cooking, the coach has stifled her in the second half of games.

Scoring 15 in a half and then getting no consistent looks in the second half of theze recent games.

Nah let her hopp. Sparks have sabotaged her season from the beginning. She had to play out of position for the first quarter of the season.

Now that she’s consistently cooking, the coach has stifled her in the second half of games.

Scoring 15 in a half and then getting no consistent looks in the second half of theze recent games

And I need her stifled even more this yeae. Big picture

1725058354156.png

Fever are gonna roll the Sky. Liberty - Storm should hopefully be good. I just wish it was on ESPN or NBATV rather than ION.

Chennedy is still out, right?

Sky cookin to start. 12 point lead half way through the 1st aint gonna hold though. I'm surprised Cardoso isn't going back up with some of these rebounds. I guess when your PG is on fire you pass back out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom