***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Her rebounding should be better, but The Fever are doing a poor job of giving her room to work in the post
That’s the stat that’s concerning to me. She should average 9-12 rebounds per game. The Fever are requiring her to essentially set all the screens and all of the other dirty work on offense which is running her ragged

That’s the stat that’s concerning to me. She should average 9-12 rebounds per game. The Fever are requiring her to essentially set all the screens and all of the other dirty work on offense which is running her ragged
That going to be a problem all year. They only have one perimeter player great at breaking people down off the dribble . That small guard is fast

Lost in all this mess is Nalyssa Smith having conflicting interests in winning and letting her former maam get off lol

Last edited:
THE BIG CAIT RULES are getting out of hand! Everyone gunning for her :smh::blush:

Everyone has circled Indiana on their calendar :lol:

I was talking to my boy who watches a lot of W, and he was mentioning a rumour that AB doesn't like CC. I haven't seen it but I can SEE it. In a league dominated by bigs I wouldn't take kindly to having to immediately defer and compromise solely to appease Stan hysteria

I was talking to my boy who watches a lot of W, and he was mentioning a rumour that AB doesn't like CC. I haven't seen it but I can SEE it. In a league dominated by bigs I wouldn't take kindly to having to immediately defer and compromise solely to appease Stan hysteria

Lol I said this and the thread thought I was a conspiracy theorist.

AB just out of shape and doesn’t know how to make a short roll off the screen. Though she did look a little better in PnR last night than the first three games.

Her own teammates don't like her/ are jealous of her.
That's the only possibility?
This shouldn't matter, but I've been hopping since '94. I point that out because of how frequently I see people say 'You must not hoop' if someone disagrees or challenges their basketball opinion.
So the only possibility for you when you see a hard screen is that their teammates HAD to have intentionally let that happen? Accidents don't happen in your reality on hard screens?
Follow up: Is there any other evidence that her teammates don't like her or are jealous of her? Just a one-event sample size?

It’s not true. It’s obviously an adjustment for everyone but there’s no one who dislikes her. Straight from the mouth of someone who plays a prominent role on the team.

That's the only possibility?
This shouldn't matter, but I've been hopping since '94. I point that out because of how frequently I see people say 'You must not hoop' if someone disagrees or challenges their basketball opinion.
So the only possibility for you when you see a hard screen is that their teammates HAD to have intentionally let that happen? Accidents don't happen in your reality on hard screens?
Follow up: Is there any other evidence that her teammates don't like her or are jealous of her? Just a one-event sample size?

I'm not going to discredit your basketball opinion or minimize it.

But these are professional basketball players, you don't miss out calling out a screen at that level. If you go to a professional practice or even college level game or practice it's constant communication this isn't pickup with randoms at an open gym.

If that happened to me in high school, I'm fighting once we get back to the locker room. CC got a blind side screen set on her 30+ feet out from the basket and there was another screen on the other side and 2 Indiana players sitting basically at the free throw line?

The Liberty have no players in the front court that are currently a threat to score when that screen is set, the entire defense is watching that play happen I just genuinely don't see how that's an honest mistake.

1716298013460.png

But these are professional basketball players, you don't miss out calling out a screen at that level. If you go to a professional practice or even college level game or practice it's constant communication this isn't pickup with randoms at an open gym.

If that happened to me in high school, I'm fighting once we get back to the locker room. CC got a blind side screen set on her 30+ feet out from the basket and there was another screen on the other side and 2 Indiana players sitting basically at the free throw line?

The Liberty have no players in the front court that are currently a threat to score when that screen is set, the entire defense is watching that play happen I just genuinely don't see how that's an honest mistake.

1716298013460.png

So explain to us Nalyssa Smith’s brother sending shots via Twitter about AB last season.

Should the takeaway be none of her teammates liked AB too last season?

1716298013460.png

1716298013460.png

Youre the Meek Mill of NT Sports takes.

So explain to us Nalyssa Smith’s brother sending shots via Twitter about AB last season.

Should the takeaway be none of her teammates liked AB too last season?

What does that have to do with selfish play on the court?

Not calling out screens is playing selfish bad team basketball and that's how people get hurt.

Back
Top Bottom