***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Sparks getting washed right now. :emoji_eyes:

Let's see if they can come back like the Lynx did.

All types of shenanigans at the end of this game.

EDIT:

Lynx survive. :pimp:

2-16 from three for LA. Games over at this point but man that's bad.

I just jinxed this HARD

Minny ain't been that physical the entire 3 games prior. Fowles showed OUT. Brunson did work underneath, too. I don't know what the inside numbers are, but it seems they outrebounded us by at least a dozen.

That Whalen play early on, that was a message. I'm not saying it was anything wrong or dirty... I mean, it was an F1, it was called an F1; I've got no problem with it... but it definitely set the tempo that this wasn't the Minny team from games 1, 2, and 3.

I'm'a be so nervous Wednesday. :blush:

Complete the revenge tour Minny :pimp:
tenor.gif

Frustrating how many long-2’s the Sparks take. Coach gotta tell em take a step back or two steps in.

If Minny loses this is a choke
They're not going to. They're at home with the crowd behind them, refs allowing them to be physical with us underneath but we can't be physical underneath on their end, and I don't just say that just to be saying it. But the commentators... and one of them is Lobo, who definitely tends to be pro-Lynx by way of Maya being a fellow UCONN alum... have said multiple times that a Sparks player had incidental contact against a Lynx yet a foul was called.

Yo these refs are absolutely trying to make up for last year’s call in game 5 :rofl:

Candace Parker gonna get T’d up before this is over

Back
Top Bottom