***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

I see a bunch of stuff online of people defending Aja Wilson and saying she’s so loveable and why does she have haters and it got me wondering why is that even a thing?

She do something or is it just lame hate on her?

What time did they have the 3 point contest and skills challenge? Think I got home around 5:30 and saw the espn app had highlights of the events. Did they have it around 1 pm? Seems like a weird time to have it.

Also, people can keep hating on Sabrina but she keeps flourishing. Has her sig shoe, cover of nba 2k, and now dominated the 3 point competition.

Yet Aja doesn’t have her own sig….

I don't have an issue with that, at least Candice Parker has adidas. The issue that's tough to take is when people act like your crazy or re baiting if you mention it.

Nneka spoke on it before and got heat

Game was fun to watch

Funny seeing fans on Twitter mad about Jewel Lloyd being called the Gold Mamba because Ionescu was called that once

League needs to continue promoting other players (especially Aja) and stop trying to force Ionescu to be the face of the league

Back
Top Bottom