***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Paige vs Clark will be epic.

Throw in James and Sania Rivers against South Carolina and this Final 4 is the goods. Sania going up against her old South Carolina team. I'M PUMPED

Paige being from MN and Caitlin Clark liking the Lynx most is my only reason to love basketball. **** Glen Taylor.

Salute to Geno and the Huskies man, right back where you've expected them to be at the end of the year basically every season for the last 20+

The Final Four feels like their birthright :lol:

SC will definitely be back, plus with a better squad...

Like mentioned in here earlier, they're like a year ahead of schedule rghr now

Salute to Geno and the Huskies man, right back where you've expected them to be at the end of the year basically every season for the last 20+

The Final Four feels like their birthright :lol:

SC will definitely be back, plus with a better squad...

Like mentioned in here earlier, they're like a year ahead of schedule rghr now
Geno is such a great coach. With the injuries they had to get to a Final 4 is probably his greatest coaching job.

Paige and Juju, game recognize game :pimp:. Props to both for delivering and giving their all for their teams.

Was probably telling her they'll see each other again no worries :lol:

As much as an Iowa rematch would be fun, would be awesome to see her get a crack at stopping Paige and them :nerd:

Last edited:
The whites with a clean sweep tonight
My 👸🏼👸🏻 pinned against each other next Friday |l

75446535-12519769-image-a-26_1694721876329.jpg

Iowa should be favored against UCONN but one underrated factor is that UCONN has played and beat Clark and this squad two times recently and Edwards and Paige were on both teams. Geno won't run the same defense and Paige is a great defender.

Back
Top Bottom