***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

38-0 🔥 🔥 🔥

Dawn is still young but she's already a Mount Rushmore coach in the college game.

Truly remarkable what she's been able to achieve and build up in Columbia.

Might be the best run program in the county, right up there with UConn

I don't care about school sponsorships, Nike need to retro these now....

wnba_staley_sneaker_3x2.jpg

Thought the Iowa coach would have gotten Clark subbed out by herself to get a standing ovation, not amongst a group of subs.
They’ve been treating that trio the same all year. That’s how I know that Caitlin wasn’t going to stay another year. She wasn’t staying without Kate and Gabbie.

Congrats to SC, although I don’t think that God cares about a basketball game.

Congrats to SC, although I don’t think that God cares about a basketball game.

I can't overstate how much I hate when people thank God after a sporting event. :lol:

Stand on your own two and give yourself props for the job YOU did. No need for a crutch.

Had to watch on a tape delay and I did my best to avoid scores.

👏 WHAT 👏 A 👏 GAME!!!

I'm so happy for Staley, man.
UNDFTD

Going down 10-0 at the start, and then CLAMPED UP from then on.

Was gonna @ you to update the thread title but EYE saw you already on IT.

Gotta be her best coaching job, 5 starters lost from a Final 4 squad just to go 38-0 to win the chip the very next season...

That program is a well oiled machine right now

Side note: I love what's happening to women's basketball, growing in popularity, big name after big name after big name making headlines.
I told people from the beginning that women's basketball is just a few decades behind men's basketball in terms of growth.
WNBA just started in 1997, decades after the NBA. "Give the WNBA some time and let it grow." Been saying that for 30 years.
#happening

Back
Top Bottom