***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

giphy.gif

If 2K actually updated the WNBA rosters to coincide with the start of the new WNBA season EYE would actually consider copping the game.

Clark's rookie card going to do numbers.

I bought into her Bowman U and Bowman Sapphire stuff at an average of $150 looong time ago, lets say im up 20-30x what I spent.

Her WNBA stuff is prolly going to already be high, I would say buy in is $500-1k, then her rare stuff should easily for for 5-10k and main SSP Rcs, like Prizm 1/1s, easily in the 25k-50k realm.

This is what the Hobby is now, Wemby stuff goes for similar and she has more hype, so shell prolly sell for more.

If you want to buy to keep, buy next year when prices settle or if she gets injured, thats the time to buy.

Last edited:
Raven Johnson couldn’t hit the ocean last year and is now a legit threat from the perimeter. I have confidence Rickea can do the same.
She’s taking 2 3PTs per game. Hard to say whether that’s even real at this point IMO. Rickea is a much better FT shooter than Johnson so she has a better shot.

Back
Top Bottom