***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

I was busy watching the Knicks get taken out to the back shed and missed a 💔

Honestly couldn’t care less about the girl cuz we needed her to produce & she fell flat on her face.

Laney & JJ held it down well all times I tuned in. We def need an upgrade at pg far as I can see. SZN MVP just couldn’t do it all & handle A’Ja at the same damn time. Get her some more dawgs to help in the fight.
Wanna see more of that French one w/ the crazy shots from 3 too even tho the scouting report says she’s Evan Fournier on the other side of the ball.

Ends of these benches are pretty much useless.
Still getting my Stew York jersey to rock with the 🗽themed NBY S1s. Arguably the best sig in 2023 since it’s essentially Kobe’s.

I was busy watching the Knicks get taken out to the back shed and missed a 💔

Honestly couldn’t care less about the girl cuz we needed her to produce & she fell flat on her face.

Laney & JJ held it down well all times I tuned in. We def need an upgrade at pg far as I can see. SZN MVP just couldn’t do it all & handle A’Ja at the same damn time. Get her some more dawgs to help in the fight.
Wanna see more of that French one w/ the crazy shots from 3 too even tho the scouting report says she’s Evan Fournier on the other side of the ball.

Ends of these benches are pretty much useless.
Still getting my Stew York jersey to rock with the 🗽themed NBY S1s. Arguably the best sig in 2023 since it’s essentially Kobe’s.
You chose to watch a preseason game over a finals game?

:smh:

She wears NEW YORK across her chest so there’s an automatic cape that cannot be taken off.

Anyone still lurking for lulz just read the damn last post and know I’m done w/ it lol.

**** outta here like I’m really mad over some dudes w/ no actual dogs in the fight. I know the trolls in the ****** cities that just want to hate on the gr8test in the land.

Some are here for the views on court while again others love getting their rocks off to some NY sports failures.

Not for nothing we can survive & thrive on the hate here just fine. Keep it up 🙏

She wears NEW YORK across her chest so there’s an automatic cape that cannot be taken off.

Anyone still lurking for lulz just read the damn last post and know I’m done w/ it lol.

**** outta here like I’m really mad over some dudes w/ no actual dogs in the fight. I know the trolls in the ****ty cities that just want to hate on the gr8test in the land.

Some are here for the views on court while again others love getting their rocks off to some NY sports failures.

Not for nothing we can survive & thrive on the hate here just fine. Keep it up 🙏
Sabz got that CP3 effect. Where you just hate the team she’s on. A lot of the players on the Libs are likable except her

She needs to work on some handles to go w/ that stroke so she stands a chance against the elites.

And it’d be nice if she broke some more records.

Keep doing the nite nite or better yet tweak it and make it her own for more fun for both sides.

Even at the time, hitting that wannabe Steph in a game where she had 9 points was wild. I’m a W casual so I bought into the hype with Sabrina only to be disappointed. I’ll always love Stewie, but that MVP situation really went down funny so it was dope to see A’ja make a point in the Finals.

The women’s game is growing though, so cheers to that.

The women’s game is growing though, so cheers to that.
I absolutely LOVE this. Even everyone in this conversation, man I remember when I first started on NT and it would be me and like 2 other people talking about the WNBA. Everyone else clowning. So glad to see the tide has turned on that. Obviously people still clown, but it's refreshing to see so many other people like 'Nah, shut up. You don't like it? Move around.' 🔥

Still got work to do, though.

I absolutely LOVE this. Even everyone in this conversation, man I remember when I first started on NT and it would be me and like 2 other people talking about the WNBA. Everyone else clowning. So glad to see the tide has turned on that. Obviously people still clown, but it's refreshing to see so many other people like 'Nah, shut up. You don't like it? Move around.' 🔥

Still got work to do, though.

Nobody loves womens hoops more than me, don't get it twisted

Plum got em HOT with her post game comments :lol:

20231019_201209.jpg

Not a single lie told :lol:

She's just stating the obvious. liberty had a bunch of new players and it was their first season together. Not terrible considering they finished the regular season a few games behind the aces and beat them the last few time. stewart playing like crap the whole playoffs was not expected. Jonquel had to carry this team on her back when the 3 other big name players disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom