Womens Jordan 6 Gold Hoops sizing

I’ve always wanted to wear Jordan’s but have struggled with sizing. I normally wear a size 10 and have a wider foot due to several surgeries. I just love the Jordan 6 Gold Hoops but afraid to sink in that much money for just another shoe I can’t fit. The last pair of Jordans I bought were I believe the Black and Gold Jordan 12’s in size 10 and I couldn’t even get them on my feet. Would going up to a 10.5 help with the Jordan 6’s? I’d love any tips or thoughts! Thanks in advance!!

I’ve always wanted to wear Jordan’s but have struggled with sizing. I normally wear a size 10 and have a wider foot due to several surgeries. I just love the Jordan 6 Gold Hoops but afraid to sink in that much money for just another shoe I can’t fit. The last pair of Jordans I bought were I believe the Black and Gold Jordan 12’s in size 10 and I couldn’t even get them on my feet. Would going up to a 10.5 help with the Jordan 6’s? I’d love any tips or thoughts! Thanks in advance!!

You would gain some extra width, but it's hard to say whether it'd be enough or not.

VIs are widely considered to fit on the roomier side of the spectrum (I've had several pairs and go with my true size as someone with slightly wide feet; they're a little more spacious than other models for me) so there's a good chance that going up a half size would work for you, but I can't really think of any good way to confirm without you putting your foot into a pair of them.

If you buy them through GOAT and are careful during the try-on (go look at their return policy to get their specific verbiage), you'd at least have 3 days from receiving them to return them if they don't fit, so you wouldn't have to sit on something you can't wear.

Back
Top Bottom